1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Sigma 105mm f2.8 DG Macro 43 mount with OLY MMF-3 | Location: US | Ships: US

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Luke, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Sigma 105mm f2.8 DG Macro 43 mount with OLY MMF-3
    </br>Prices</br> <strike>$695</strike> $600...this weekend only...after that it's off to eBay
    </br>Location</br> US
    </br>Ships to</br> US
    </br>Description</br> The Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro lens for Four Thirds mount is my favorite lens for m43. I love it so much, I was nearly going to keep my whole m43 kit just to justify keeping that one lens. I did a lengthy post with lots of samples over here ...... https://www.mu-43.com/f40/fast-tele-macro-my-favorite-lens-photo-heavy-post-30137/ .

I am selling it with the Olympus MMF-3 adapter. The adapter is like new. The lens is in excellent condition with clean glass. It comes with a rear cap, lens hood and a nice Olympus lens pouch and original box and paperwork. The asking of $695 includes fees and insured shipping to any US Paypal address. The lens does autofocus on Olympus bodies. I have used it on an E-P1, E-P3 and the E-M5.

I'm switching over to DSLR world and can get the same lens in a different mount. I sold one of these off last year on eBay with the Oly adapter for $850. I recently got another one locally in a package deal with an old Oly body. I got a good deal on it and am willing to pass some savings along to a lucky forum member and hope i can avoid using the Bay.

I'll be adding some photos later today if time permits.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included in price
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Feel free to make an offer. Also open to trades for modern Pentax lenses. If I still have it at the end of the day on Thursday, I'll list on eBay. Save me the hassle.

3. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I still haven't found the time to list on the Bay of E.

A fast "I'll take it for $600" will save you tons of money and me a bit of time.

4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Do I hear $550?

Last call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.