1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sigma 105mm f2.8 DG Macro 43 mount with OLY MMF-3 | Location: US | Ships: US

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Luke, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Sigma 105mm f2.8 DG Macro 43 mount with OLY MMF-3
    </br>Prices</br> <strike>$695</strike> $600...this weekend only...after that it's off to eBay
    </br>Location</br> US
    </br>Ships to</br> US
    </br>Description</br> The Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro lens for Four Thirds mount is my favorite lens for m43. I love it so much, I was nearly going to keep my whole m43 kit just to justify keeping that one lens. I did a lengthy post with lots of samples over here ...... https://www.mu-43.com/f40/fast-tele-macro-my-favorite-lens-photo-heavy-post-30137/ .

I am selling it with the Olympus MMF-3 adapter. The adapter is like new. The lens is in excellent condition with clean glass. It comes with a rear cap, lens hood and a nice Olympus lens pouch and original box and paperwork. The asking of $695 includes fees and insured shipping to any US Paypal address. The lens does autofocus on Olympus bodies. I have used it on an E-P1, E-P3 and the E-M5.

I'm switching over to DSLR world and can get the same lens in a different mount. I sold one of these off last year on eBay with the Oly adapter for $850. I recently got another one locally in a package deal with an old Oly body. I got a good deal on it and am willing to pass some savings along to a lucky forum member and hope i can avoid using the Bay.

I'll be adding some photos later today if time permits.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included in price
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Feel free to make an offer. Also open to trades for modern Pentax lenses. If I still have it at the end of the day on Thursday, I'll list on eBay. Save me the hassle.

3. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I still haven't found the time to list on the Bay of E.

A fast "I'll take it for $600" will save you tons of money and me a bit of time.

4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Do I hear $550?

Last call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.