Shutter Stock rejections

Ned

Mu-43 Legend
Yes, that's just like me too soundimageplus. I don't do any of the artsy stuff either, and I take a lot of time to create clean, bright, sharp images. Evenly bright and sharp, meaning properly lit with no vignetting and proper use of DOF (which is coincidentally why I love Four-Thirds). That's why I work as commercial photographer, and even before that I was working in advertising design. It's in my bones.

Janine4d

Mu-43 Regular
Hehe.... I think I'm too much into the broad strokes, I don't like fussing about the tiny details that don't make or break an image so I hate spending too much time on that. :wink:

GaryAyala

Mu-43 Legend
oops ... yeah you are from the Netherlands ... lol. I guess you don't play much baseball in Veldhoven.

G

sprinke

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Debi
Hey, anyone else get invited to contribute to Getty Images? They picked five of my images from Flickr to add. I didn't submit anything; they just troll Flickr I guess.

Camerafrog

Mu-43 Regular
Hey, anyone else get invited to contribute to Getty Images? They picked five of my images from Flickr to add. I didn't submit anything; they just troll Flickr I guess.

Same here. I haven't replied or done anything about it yet. I don't think I will accept, because I have heard that you get paid better if you go directly to Getty and not via Flickr. Also, I think I prefer to keep photography strictly as a hobby. We'll see.

Latest threads

Top Bottom