Show your film cameras

phigmov

Probably Not Walter Kernow
X-Posted from the GAS thread... Picked up a second Nikon F locally - previous one was from Japan and it worked fine but the seller didn't mention the stuck prism head (not really a big deal but it would be nice to clean it out). This one is in better nick, prism comes off as it should and only has a bit of cosmetic wear to it.

_6090053 by Walter Kernow, on Flickr

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Eastern Denmark (annexed in 1658 by Sweden)
Real Name
Erik
Quick inspection just in case any of these exhibited signs of imminent failure due to the recent Oly announcement. I should probably mark this section of the shelf out with yellow hazard tape.

View attachment 832123P6270050 by Walter Kernow, on Flickr
Actually, they all, more or less, look as they're on the verge of breakdown. Boy, am I happy that I go for Pentax! 📷

Real Name
John ...
Real Name
Richard
Replacement(s) have arrived, long story I purchased the first one untested but was told it worked fine to only get the second one that has been stripped down cleaned and checked, they both appear to work fine so will run a roll of film through each of them and make up my mind what I'm going g to do, I may end up keeping bothView attachment 804631m
I know you posted this pic several months back but I've only just seen it. The Trip35s are nice but much more interesting to me is the fact that you appear to have a radiogram....
If we can diverge from film cameras slightly (!) can you tell us more? For example age, manufacturer etc?
If others are interested maybe we could start a thread.

smartiepants

Mu-43 Veteran
Hi Richard
its a Ferranti A1016 valve radio from 1959 that has been restored (not by me) and fitted with a bluetooth receiver so I can stream to it from my PC/tablet/phone while still maintaining that lovely valve smell/glow, sounds great, i'll take a better photo when I get home

Last edited:

4Paul

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Paul Keller
Hasselblad 'SUPREME WIDE ANGLE' (1954), predecessor of the SWC
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Mountain_Man_79

Do all the interns get Glocks?
Real Name
Chris

Mountain_Man_79

Do all the interns get Glocks?
Real Name
Chris
My impulse buy earlier this week arrived. And I’m dumbfounded. The seller advertised it as “unsold stock” or something along those lines, and I just highly doubted this 40 year old camera has been languishing in a box it’s whole life. Well, I’ll be damned if that hasn’t been the case. There isn’t a single sign of any use whatsoever. Yes, the seller replaced the leather (this models leather notoriously falls apart), but otherwise it’s literally perfect. Any imperfections you see, have come from me in the last few hours of playing around with it! I just bought a brand new 40 year old camera...factory box, warranty card, strap and all! Can’t wait to put some film through this!

Brownie

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Tim
Not a classic by any stretch, but I wanted the lenses for a Sony A mount I just bought. Everything you see here including the original receipt ($700+ in 1990) and all paperwork. 7000i, 70-210, 50/1.7, 2000i flash, wide angle flash diffuser, eye cup, eyepiece block for shooting in bulb, case, and 6 rolls of film, $50.

Maxxum by telecast, on Flickr

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom