Show your bird videos

ToxicTabasco

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
ToxicTabasco
Another trip to the PCH in search of the elusive California Condor turned up Turkey Vultures. The quest continues. But I did get some wildlife video and photos. Mostly birds.

JayZay87

Mu-43 Regular
Hey everyone,
I'm pretty much a newcomer when it comes to video, but thought I'd share a couple clips I've taken of birds.
I'm shooting with a Panasonic GX8 and primarily a 300mm pro which I've used for birding and wildlife stills.
Feel free to follow me on youtube, I'm going to try to post somewhat frequently.
Cheers,
-J

Neon Birding

Mu-43 Veteran
This is the intro trailer to my Birding at Tule Springs 2021 video.

The full video is no longer posted, just the trailer.​

Last edited:

D7k1

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
What to do when someone tries to steal your lunch. Very high contrast lighting, but here is
:

4K 60 FPS in 24 fps time for slow motion in Resolve. Handheld G9/100-400 @ 250mm.

Neon Birding

Mu-43 Veteran
It's been a long time since my last birding adventure before sunrise. In this "Motion Picture" series I shot in 4K/60p/150Mbps/8bit. With Lumix G9 and 100-400 Elmar lens. Tripod and external mic was used. The morning was calm, and winds picked up during that 3 hour tour.

This is part 2 of 3, featuring ducks and shorebirds. Part one features the sunrise with birds. Part 3 has more ducks and the dowithcers.

Latest threads

Top Bottom