Show Yellow

junkyardsparkle

haunted scrap heap
This may have been the biggest, lumpiest lemon I've ever seen.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

=BY=SERG

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Sergei

archaeopteryx

Gambian sidling bush

Not sure of the ID. I've a few candidates but am not confident of a match, so maybe a cultivar not listed in the references I'm using.

=BY=SERG

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Sergei

=BY=SERG

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Sergei

Panolyman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Brian
Morris Minor bonnet emblem. Beaumaris Car Show, 2019.

View attachment 825862
The only Morris Minors I saw that colour were the Post Office Telephones vans when I started working for them, introduced in 1970.
I was an apprentice at the time and was not allowed to drive. The technician I was working with had a neat trick with the windscreen washers. The chrome nozzles were on the bonnet and could be rotated. He'd positioned the nearside one to point sideways and it was my job when cruising slowly down the street to squirt the unlucky recipients as we passed them on the pavements. Obviously I only chose the gorgeous girlies. :dance3:
Happy days.

Panolyman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Brian
I've just raided the archives and found this from 2008 when I was cycling around the East Sussex lanes.
And it looks like the nozzles weren't actually on the bonnet but on the bodywork below the windscreen.
I hope the owner's got that puncture sorted by now and that you're feeling better soon John.

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Eastern Denmark (annexed in 1658 by Sweden)
Real Name
Erik
36 koraka u Snapseedu

Time for something completely different. A close up of one of my Death's Head nail polish bottles. Gone through the Snapseed wringer a couple times. And no, I don't use the stuff! Nor would I let my female acquaintances do. But it was really cheap and I liked the cool bottles.

Panolyman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Brian
I discovered this one in my archives, doing some research for a cycling fellow who'd discovered an old black & white photo of his grandfather riding one of these machines. He wasn't sure of the original colour but I'd spotted this one in a rural museum down in Devon a few years back and shared it with him. Thought you might like to see it too.
The AA stands for the Automobile Association and they employed these mobile mechanics to deal with all sorts of vehicular breakdowns.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom