Show: Whisky!

bredman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Pete
I honestly thought they had accidentally let cleaning solution mix with whiskey. Had to look it up. Nope. That’s how it’s supposed to be.
LoL, you better avoid all the peat monsters. Ardbeg, Lagavulin, and Laphroaig are all neighbours on the same road - often nicknamed 'whisky nirvana'.

bredman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Pete
Not just Islay. Skye too, Talisker.
And Longrow (made by Springbank), also a lot of Glen Scotia is heavily peated. Bit of a minefield these days too with so many making limited edition peated whiskies like BenRiach and their 'Arumaticus Fumosus" line.

stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
Here are some I received at Christmas,
Not sure, but the bottle in the foreground looks like one "Father Ted and Dougal might present to Father Jack."

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

phigmov

Probably Not Walter Kernow
Was given this as a gift by a colleague for X-mas. I don't drink much whisky, sticking mostly with beer and the odd G&T on a summers day. When I have had whisky in the past I generally jumped straight into peaty single-malts so this is interesting as my first real blend - its actually pretty good.

50958242697_cf64449e87_3k.jpgEM540001 by Walter Kernow, on Flickr

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom