Show us your E-M5

gravijaflare

Mu-43 Veteran

cputeq

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Jeremy
how's the handling of this setup? is there still enough space for the fingers, between the hld-6 horizontal grip and the 42.5mm, to firmly hold the grip?
It really depends on how you hold the grip/camera. If you like placing your RH middle finger right under the grip's ridge and your fingers parallel with the ground, then there isn't really enough room (or, there barely is, but it's very tight) to get the tip of your finger in there.

If you're like me, then it's fine -- I can't grip the camera like above, because my fingers are too long and it's just uncomfortable.

When I grip the camera, the center joint of my finger hits the ridge, but I angle all my fingers downward (regardless of lens). I hadn't even noticed the lack of space between lens and grip or how I angled my fingers until you asked about it, which made me take notice :)

Below are two photos showing what I'm talking about.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

MAubrey

Photographer
Real Name
Mike Aubrey
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom