Show us your E-M10

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Mark

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Mark
As soon as I seen that they offered a silver E-M10 I knew it was the one I wanted. My last film camera was a OM-10 and really loved the looks of the silver and black camera's.

The grip is a great match and really makes the handling of the camera so much easier...

good luck

DL Photo

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Dave
Great new thread.

I do like the look of the silver camera with the black lenses. I have an all black kit as I wanted to be a little more discreet......but I may have to buy a silver body just so that I can have the best of both worlds :smile:

I'll take pics of my setup tonight and post them here.

ean10775

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Eric
I have an all black kit as I wanted to be a little more discreet.......
I bought a black X100S (after previously owning the silver) thinking the same thing, but after owning it for a couple months I wish I just would have repurchased the silver version.

LeMenhir

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Nathan
My Camera's Selfie

This is my ten week-old E-M10. Its first (and maybe only ever) selfie. Other than the obligatory horizontal flip to correct the mirror image, I did a bunch of Lightroom slider mods. Still learning, both the camera and Lightroom. We all like to look our best, don't we? Ah, vanity. LOL. :biggrin:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

billbooz

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
William H. Booz
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My Olympus "family."

Bill Booz
http://www.infotor.com/blog

pratyk

Mu-43 Rookie
Is there any way to boost the live view resolution on the phone? I haven't even tried it on a tablet yet but the camera (or the app?) compresses the pictures so much that it's hard to focus on the tiny details using the phone.

mu43nik

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Nick

pepinto_

Mu-43 Regular
I was thinking buying an E-PL5, but more I see this camera more I want it...

Enviado do meu Nexus 5 através de Tapatalk

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Mark
I was thinking buying an E-PL5, but more I see this camera more I want it...

Enviado do meu Nexus 5 através de Tapatalk
My wife uses a E-PL5 and it's a very nice camera and I was even thinking about getting one for myself when my E-M10 went backorder at B&H. But someone here mentioned Unique Photo had them in stock so I canceled my B&H order and had the M10 2 days later. The M10 is a very nice little camera and does a lot more than I would ever need or use, but I really enjoy it and take with me everywhere.

h2odogizzy

Mu-43 Regular
My new baby

After a two month wait, my EM-10 is here. Taking my time to learn all its functions. Patience is the key in working with the menu system which is quite extensive.:smile:

Attachments

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom