Show Tsundoku - Share your pile of unread books

phigmov

Probably Not Walter Kernow
P1100656.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

phigmov

Really getting into bees. Going to take me awhile to get through the rest !

P6146542.jpg

Carbonman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Graham
Most of my unread books.jpg

There are probably another 6 or 7 that I missed. My wife has at least 6 in her reading queue as well. Bookstores new and used are our favorite hangouts, at least since the almost total demise of record and CD shops. I'm half way through 'Slow Apocalypse", but can only read a few pages a week. It's really well written, but depressing.

Last edited:

phigmov

1IBc3cR1u-LNRUJ5JO3SFmQv_Xix8rxtyWZ6TCOekfSme8bmSNlDKA-c-a8kqbTR4Bdz6sfDPPJ2ioL1A=w1446-h1084-no.jpg

phigmov

My pile hasn't changed much; just shifted a few from the tail end of my previous pile up to the top. Almost finished Stone Mattress and polished off Fifth Season & Norse Mythology. Added a couple of new ones though.

urJe9lo58KRbbtDsi3V3J9x8hXvOHWuLz_xYOtKSqHN8jvZnQdqDdnYRF42TXaU-xA4brZpuKpH5XocnLc=w813-h1084-no.jpg

phigmov

A few things have shuffled around after getting side-tracked by Svetlana Axelievichs stuff - halfway through "Unwomanly Face..." at the moment.

BDBFOcS221kaMrYZBdeNRihyDUQ-2EmtZOWZiDZOUyExNWlVzAEemv2lG6C0gPbctKdKyEFrF1s9VTmTCM=w795-h1058-no.jpg

phigmov

Tempting pre-Chrimbo injury fate by assembling three of these recycled timber storage cubes for my book stacks. Quite please with myself, I didn't swear once - even after clipping my thumb with the hammer. Oh, and definitely get your mitts on the Josef Sudek book - the images are hauntingly beautiful.

gZQva8jx0PpA1fcoRN17kD8-OLbHapnr98G5iSs5wXK3nVAXa1bGVEB4z5t7damOiXO3sPWHjr5OsTU-dg=w817-h1089-no.jpg

NoSeconds

Peaky Blinder
Real Name
Troy
I’ve only ever had one or two books in my queue since I found Audible, average 1-2 books a week now. Mainly listen when I’m driving between sites/jobs at work or when doing mundane brain dead stuff like Testing and Tagging...

Orbmiser

Mu-43 Top Veteran

phigmov

Some things have shuffled around in my pile, I've finished a few and a couple aren't moving in my 'to read' stack. Just started Beevors book on 'Arnhem' (what a cluster!) and almost finished the Charlie Parker biography.

QHBj0xl--UW4xhcsxFQRNmp1daEaxLGOvCv1DbLDl2JOLexaJGUqY3RMlIXABUFj-C4wLl1hdGPqsFwPVKqCHjyQ=w898-no.jpg

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew
39830633363_30d4c1d29d_o.jpg
Green nomads: Wild Places by Bob Brown and Paul Thomas by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

It is my understand that Bob Brown who shot the photos used in the book, used an Olympus OM-D camera. A good effort for a non-professional photographer and great reflection on travelling around Australia.

Latest threads

Top Bottom