Show Tsundoku - Share your pile of unread books

Carbonman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Graham
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

There are probably another 6 or 7 that I missed. My wife has at least 6 in her reading queue as well. Bookstores new and used are our favorite hangouts, at least since the almost total demise of record and CD shops. I'm half way through 'Slow Apocalypse", but can only read a few pages a week. It's really well written, but depressing.

Last edited:

phigmov

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
My pile hasn't changed much; just shifted a few from the tail end of my previous pile up to the top. Almost finished Stone Mattress and polished off Fifth Season & Norse Mythology. Added a couple of new ones though.

phigmov

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
A few things have shuffled around after getting side-tracked by Svetlana Axelievichs stuff - halfway through "Unwomanly Face..." at the moment.

phigmov

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Tempting pre-Chrimbo injury fate by assembling three of these recycled timber storage cubes for my book stacks. Quite please with myself, I didn't swear once - even after clipping my thumb with the hammer. Oh, and definitely get your mitts on the Josef Sudek book - the images are hauntingly beautiful.

phigmov

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Some things have shuffled around in my pile, I've finished a few and a couple aren't moving in my 'to read' stack. Just started Beevors book on 'Arnhem' (what a cluster!) and almost finished the Charlie Parker biography.

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew
Top Bottom