show Signs

Real Name
What Is Real Anyway?
Real Name
Rob
One from the British seaside, ealier this Summer
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew

Do Not Cross - La Bastide-Puylaurent - - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D6-02 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

It seems it is not just Australian’s that need to be told the bleeding obvious.

Day 6 of 12 - La Bastide-Puylaurent to Chasserades: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew

2,500 km to the campsite - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D6-03 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

This sign caught my attention, as 2,500 km to a campsite is some walk! Then I remembered in Europe they use a comma rather than a full stop as we do in Australia to indicate two and half kilometres to the campsite. Just a bit more manageable.

The Camping De l’Allier is the local campsite just a short distance off the Chemin de Stevenson in La Bastide-Puylaurent.

Day 6 of 12 - La Bastide-Puylaurent to Chasserades: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron

I heard they caught one of the rattle snakes that has no respect for authority.

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew

Marker unknown - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D6-04 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

This marker stone is alongside the Chemin de Stevenson as the trail climbs towards the summit of Le Mourade.

I am most curious as to what the marker represents but alas it may well remain a mystery.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom