Show Shops, Boutiques, & Stores

LilSebastian

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
John
AE492427-7893-401D-B809-984B07072171.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Wine tasting room in Santa Ynez. Telling a story about grape vines from the 1800’s that went wild after prohibition era forced abandonment on Santa Cruz Island and were reclaimed to become this bottle today.

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron

Neil_jo

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Neil Johnson
From St John's Newfound land and as the sign on the window says, I never did get to try their beer.

wjiang

Mu-43 Legend
This used to be a bookstore, but it was abandoned after the building was condemned following the earthquake a couple of years back. The books have been left behind.
These were taken from outside the building through a window.

2-2D283244e.jpg

3-2D283248e.jpg

junkyardsparkle

haunted scrap heap
On my expedited bucket list for the last year or so, I finally routed my sunday bike ride over to the Fry's in Burbank, CA, USA to try for some decent pictures in the nice post-storm light... it's doomed, as is the chain in general AFAIK. Anybody else with one of these nearby want to do some photographic preservation before it's too late? I seem to remember a tiki Mayan one from decades ago... San Jose, was it?

f3150200.jpg

f3150188.jpg

Last edited:

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
On my expedited bucket list for the last year or so, I finally routed my sunday bike ride over to the Fry's in Burbank, CA, USA to try for some decent pictures in the nice post-storm light... it's doomed, as is the chain in general AFAIK. Anybody else with one of these nearby want to do some photographic preservation before it's too late? I seem to remember a tiki one from decades ago... San Jose, was it?
Have they all closed?
Anaheim is reachable from my office (whenever I return to it), but I don't remember much on the outside of the building.
There are Space Shuttle mockups inside.

I don't remember what's in the Fountain Valley one.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom