Show Photographers

Lupin 3rd

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Little helper checking my framing ... :biggrin:

Panolyman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Brian
Caught this young chap out to impress his girlfriend.

Phil.H

Mu-43 All-Pro
So it's the first weekend of the 2nd lockdown here in the UK. I decided to stay local and go to my local reservoir. I have avoided this place lately because it gets too busy these days.
Anyway I got there just before sunrise and set up for my first photo of the day, Then these two turned up and walked right into my shot and started to set up themselves.
Ordinarily I would have just waited until they had done while calling them all the names under the sun under my breath or move on but not today...
Today I thought 'Sod this'!!!
I packed my gear away,walked around to the other side of the stream and set up in front of them. The ignorant pricks didn't say a word.
I made them wait for about 10 minutes then made my way off into the woods with a big smile on my face.

Phil.H

Mu-43 All-Pro
You mean they didn't show you? These types usually want it in your face.

Dang nice photo. I would take HUGE pleasure in erasing them from the shot.
Thanks Tim. I will have to do that because I didn't get any without them in it. The cheeky Feckers went and took a shot from where I got this, I nearly went back for round two :roflmao:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom