Show Pen F Images

Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
Taken with my DJI-branded PanaLeica 15mm on the Pen F, on a recent trip to Mexico City - using one of the customized JPEG profiles via the front dial -

Vitrina_Four_Points_Alvaro_Obregon.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The more I shoot with this camera, the more I want to.

Pluttis

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Peter
Pen-F_248.jpg

Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
It's no longer running, but this ancient tiny Italian sedan used to sit upon a tall pole, in front of a used car emporium that has now gone out of business - but in an act of local community recycling, it now sits in front of a local Beer & Burger joint (temporarily closed due to the coronavirus), where the Beer & Burger logo has now been added to its ancient two-tone paint job.

Taken with one of the jpeg color profiles from the front dial of my Pen F, and lightly tweaked in LR6.

PumpHouseCar#2.jpg

Last edited:

Anderle

Mu-43 Regular
P2070028.JPG

Marko-tour with my PEN-F, ooc - BW Profil 1, with 75 1.8 and an old Olympus Macro-Converter
stopped down to 2.5 but could have been a little more

now i have a little time to post my first picture here, due to lock-down
*anderle

Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
A color jpeg, lightly tweaked in VSCO, taken with one of my slightly-modified 'Color Profiles' from that cool little dial on the front of my Pen F.

PenF_Day_2_Lizard_sculpture_AcrosPortraAlt.jpg

Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
Taken on a very cold but sunny Spring day in southern Oregon - using one of the custom 'Colour Profiles' developed by the English Olympus photographer (and Pen F fan!) R. Cleveland Aaron --- of a solitary Garden Gnome who didn't seem bothered by the cold or wind at all.

PenF_Day4_GardenGnome_VSCOPortra400-2.jpg

Anderle

Mu-43 Regular
good morning on the european side of the world. ;-)
attached are 2 pictures i took with the PEN-F and the Samyang 7,5mm fisheye, i think the filter was the bleach bypass I or II.
i only take the pictures directly out of the camera, only sometimes i make a little bit cropping

we were 2018 on a hike in the alps, next to Großglockner - Fuscherkarkopf, with a night under the stars the previous day to start as early as possible

P9100450.JPG

(i made some more pics of the same view, but there was always something wrong in the picture like my feet, or the poles, or the strap :cautious: see the small attachement)

P9100472.JPG

(its unfortunatelly a little bit out of focus, the Samyang was not on infinite at the hard stop, but i like the feeling of gigantic pyramids and the nostalgic color)

at the moment we are requested not to make bigger hikes to avoid the risk of blocking ambulance or doctors, so i have to watch my old pictures

have a nice day

anderle

Attachments

• P9100444.JPG
    P9100444.JPG
    429.3 KB · Views: 276

Panolyman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Brian
attached are 2 pictures i took with the PEN-F and the Samyang 7,5mm fisheye, i think the filter was the bleach bypass I or II.
i only take the pictures directly out of the camera, only sometimes i make a little bit cropping

we were 2018 on a hike in the alps, next to Großglockner - Fuscherkarkopf, with a night under the stars the previous day to start as early as possible

View attachment 812606
(i made some more pics of the same view, but there was always something wrong in the picture like my feet, or the poles, or the strap :cautious: see the small attachement)

View attachment 812605
(its unfortunatelly a little bit out of focus, the Samyang was not on infinite at the hard stop, but i like the feeling of gigantic pyramids and the nostalgic color)

at the moment we are requested not to make bigger hikes to avoid the risk of blocking ambulance or doctors, so i have to watch my old pictures

have a nice day

anderle
Super shots Anderle.
And crop that attachment and it's a fantastic panorama. :thumbup:

Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
Taken with the early morning light of a cold, gray Oregon day - with my lens (the PanaLeica 15mm) wide open--

PenF_Day6_Puzzle.jpg

Also, to give credit where credit is due: I was using a colour profile developed by the brilliant British Pen F photographer, R. Cleveland Aaron.

Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
I am finding the combination of my PanaLeica 15mm (I have the DJI-branded variant thereof) + the Pen F --- is both potent and flexible enough to cover a wide range of lighting and subject matter. Including this 'action shot' taken out in the middle of the street in the small Oregon town where I live ?

PenF_Day7_Go_for_a_Drive.jpg

Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores

View attachment 812606

View attachment 812605

have a nice day

anderle

Hey, Anderle---
The combination of the Samyang 7.5mm fisheye + the Pen F --- is really very cool.
I like these pictures a lot.
Hope to see some more from you - and thanks for sharing them!
-Miguel

Anderle

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks so much Miguel,
unfortunattely i had to sell the fisheye for buying the Oly 9-18 for a USA trip to be more flexibel, but i will buy that Samyang again (or maybe the Laowa 7,5) but don´t know yet.

that picture was from my first tour with the PEN-F in 2018 (had it for a week or 2) - with the 17 1.8 - no filter

as usual i used a Peak Design Capture Clip and during our way down i felt with a deep-dive into the wet snow, the cam was over and over full with snow and water, but it survived until today. i had also the M5 I, but sold it, the PEN-F is perfect for me (don´t want to spend to much time in front of the computer in off-work time) only weather sealing would make it a little bit easier for me

180430_12-50_P4300090.JPG

Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
Taken with my Pen F in color, but then converted to monochrome (because it seemed to suit this image better)--

PenF_Day13_Burn_pile.jpg

marcsitkin

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Marc Sitkin
Goat%20herder-X3.jpg

Ocutlan de Morelos Oaxaca Mexico

Latest threads

Top Bottom