Show "Micro 4/3 Camera P*rn"

mauve

Mu-43 All-Pro
For everyone on a budget of some description, price is anything but immaterial.
I really meant that in a business sense. As a working professional, if you can't plan to invest 600$/€ in a tool to boost your productivity with your current ebitda, I'm afraid you're spiralling into the ground, because it won't be the only thing that will not be funded during that investment cycle.
M.

Last edited:

MichailK

Mu-43 All-Pro
I'm sorry, Michail, but that's not a very nice saying ...

Perhaps true, but better left unsaid.
Not everyone can afford what they would like.
I know, I have been one for all the ‘10 decade and still on a thin wallet, at least not empty now…

however, proper tools can rarely be bought on bargain prices, not used at least - you certainly know that, given your long march so far

John King

Member of SOFA
Cameraderie.org or Beaumaris, Melbourne, Australia
Real Name
John ...
I know, I have been one for all the ‘10 decade and still on a thin wallet, at least not empty now…

however, proper tools can rarely be bought on bargain prices, not used at least - you certainly know that, given your long march so far
Agree, Michail. I am very fortunate in that I can afford to spend as much as I feel like on gear, within reason.
However, I am very much aware that some people have problems with somewhere to live, or enough to eat.

We should all be sensitive to their plight. With my health issues, I wouldn't last a single night on the streets.

c0ldc0ne

Mu-43 Regular
I really meant that in a business sense. As a working professional, if you can't plan to invest 600$/€ in a tool to boost your productivity with your current ebitda, I'm afraid you're spiralling into the ground, because it won't be the only thing that will not be funded during that investment cycle.
M.
I’ll go out on a limb by asserting that most of us did not buy these tools as investments. And for those who did, my original statement still stands as price is an integral component of their ROI.

Real Name
Andrew L
I’ll go out on a limb by asserting that most of us did not buy these tools as investments. And for those who did, my original statement still stands as price is an integral component of their ROI.
For myself, the investment was more the encouragement to write more often that was afforded by the pleasure of using the tool and the ease of backing up/digitizing the results.

mauve

Mu-43 All-Pro
In my line of work (paralegal), the invoice baseline is ~ 300,00€ ; a 600,00€ investment in a writing tool implement is offset in a week. I've worked with lawyers who had more expensive fountain pens.
M.

c0ldc0ne

Mu-43 Regular
In my line of work (paralegal), the invoice baseline is ~ 300,00€ ; a 600,00€ investment in a writing tool implement is offset in a week. I've worked with lawyers who had more expensive fountain pens.
M.
Good for you!

DeeJayK

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Keith
Fascinating stuff but can we please get back to posting pictures of scantily clad m43 cameras and lenses...?
How about these two beauties...

P7020056.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P7020057.jpg

P7020058.jpg

- K

DeeJayK

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Keith
I am liking the lizard skin colour and the refresh. I should probably get one before the manufacturer decides to halt production just like how I missed the purchase of the Franiec grip.
Yeah, that skin from Aki-Asahi really turned out great.

If you're referring to the GM5, that camera has been out of production for a while now. And they're getting really hard to find. As far as the grip, I too missed out on the Franiec grip. I was looking for alternatives, but had just about convinced myself that the extra grip of that skin was just enough.

- K

DeeJayK

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Keith
Yes, I was referring to the skin. Did you kit include the leather for the thumb rest, as well? Cheers.
Sort of. I ordered it and it came without the thumb rest. I didn't expect the thumb rest as it wasn't shown on the site.

A few weeks later I was looking at the Japanese version of their site and saw that the thumb rest piece was shown there. I emailed to see if I could order just the thumb rest. He refused any payment and sent it.

Moral of the story, if you place an order ask about the thumb rest piece and there's a very good chance they'll include it.

- K

Latest threads

Top Bottom