Show "Micro 4/3 Camera P*rn"

Danny_SWE

Mu-43 All-Pro
Last edited:

hernan

Mu-43 Veteran
mercatino.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DHOC_TAZH

Mu-43 Regular

It is the JJC Auto Open Lens Cap (a knock-off of the Olympus LC-37C)
So handy, as I was always misplacing the tiny lens cap that originally came with the lens, and this way when the lens extends, the cap automatically opens.

I could use a couple of those... one for my Oly 25mm f1.8, and another for the 14mm Pany f2.5, my most used lenses.

mpresley

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Michael
My new(ish) Pen-F. Been wanting one since they came out.

Pen F Top 6 shot Focus Stack_Signed.JPG

Pen F Top 4 shot Focus Stack_1_Signed.JPG

AaronE

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Pen-f out in the snow with the Lumix 20mm f/1.7. I see my dog left me a piece of fur on my lens.

20201214-IMG_8337.jpg
20201214-IMG_8335.jpg

Panolyman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Brian
Yesterday I read a magazine article about the Pen F and one of the "dislikes" about the camera was that it wasn't weather-proof. Perhaps it could do with a bit more fur. ;)
I hope you gave it a nice rub down when you got it back inside.
Nice photos. :thumbup:

rezatravilla

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Reza Travilla
Yesterday I read a magazine article about the Pen F and one of the "dislikes" about the camera was that it wasn't weather-proof. Perhaps it could do with a bit more fur. ;)
I hope you gave it a nice rub down when you got it back inside.
Nice photos. :thumbup:

sometimes i don't get it with this not weather proof complain.I think when a photographer faced a bad weather or thunder storm, he prefer to find shelter instead taking pictures or maybe what that articles means is that maybe they have highly expectation to bring the Pen F to wild life or war zone some where in the middle east situation?

For 3 years i'm using Pen F, only 1 complain that i found, the thump grip. Olympus is bad when it comes to rubber grip.

AaronE

Mu-43 Top Veteran
sometimes i don't get it with this not weather proof complain.I think when a photographer faced a bad weather or thunder storm, he prefer to find shelter instead taking pictures or maybe what that articles means is that maybe they have highly expectation to bring the Pen F to wild life or war zone some where in the middle east situation?

For 3 years i'm using Pen F, only 1 complain that i found, the thump grip. Olympus is bad when it comes to rubber grip.
Yes I lost my thumb grip within 6-months. I will say that I have taken the Pen-f out in all kinds of weather and dust situations. I have had zero problems with it. No dust on the sensor. My Ricoh GR has had to have the sensor cleaned twice and now has dust on it again. The grip has really been a game changer for one handed shooting.

rezatravilla

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Reza Travilla
Yes I lost my thumb grip within 6-months. I will say that I have taken the Pen-f out in all kinds of weather and dust situations. I have had zero problems with it. No dust on the sensor. My Ricoh GR has had to have the sensor cleaned twice and now has dust on it again. The grip has really been a game changer for one handed shooting.

Same as my friend's GR. That camera's sensor easily have dust.

agentlossing

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Andrew Lossing
This is just for testing. I'm NOT keeping this camera. I'm NOT. I'm...

IMGP1451-01.jpeg

Phil.H

Mu-43 All-Pro
P1310913_DxO.jpg

MiguelATF

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
The most recent acquisition to the quiver: a lightly used GX9.

GX9_front.jpg

The 15mm PanaLeica seems right at home on it---

GX9_top.jpg

It feels surprisingly substantial, despite its relatively small footprint---

GX9_rear.jpg

And though the optional factory grip spoils the (IMHO) understated elegance of the camera's design, it truly seems to give it a better feeling in the hand---

GX9_grip.jpg

Finally, the part that suprised (and is still surprising) me: after all the occasionally heated comments pro and con, regarding the GX9's EVF - and coming to it after several years of using my old GX8's excellent EVF, I was expecting the viewfinder to be on the just adequate side... but (in my admittedly subjective opinion) it's way better than that. It's easily as good as the EVF on my former GX7 - and in ongoing use, I'm enjoying using it. Hopefully, that will continue :)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom