Show ISO, Shutter, Aperture info in playback screen?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Lunatique, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Lunatique

Lunatique Mu-43 Regular

Sep 14, 2014
    Lincoln, CA
    As much as I love my E-M1, one thing that really annoys the hell out of me is how the important EXIF information like ISO, shutter, and aperture are not available when you look at the photos on the LCD, and you must press "info" to get to them, but when you do, it forces the histogram onto the screen too and shrinks the photo to the corner. Is there a way to put those EXIF information on the normal playback view (entire photo filling the screen)?
    With the 5DMKIII, it's only half as annoying, since you can get the shutter and aperture info onto the main playback screen, but you only get the ISO information in a similar manner as the E-M1, with the photo shrunken to the corner and the historgram and other information takes over the screen.
    I wish camera manufactures would stop doing that. Why can't I have exactly the information I want on the main playback screen, with the photo in full view? It's not as if we don't have room at the edge of the screen for those information. If would be nice if we get to choose exactly what information we want shown on the playback screen.
    -- hide signature --
    • Like Like x 1
  2. lightmonkey

lightmonkey Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 22, 2013
    I'm in agreement

Also, would like option for a level indicator overlaid on main screen during shooting rather than a spirit bubble type indicator
  3. LowriderS10

LowriderS10 Monkey with a camera.

May 19, 2013
    Agreed...very annoying.