Show Industrial

biomed

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Mike
View attachment 666904

Seward, AK - I suspect this is for luggage and/or refuse from cruise ships
This facility is for loading coal from the Usibelli Coal Mine onto ships. The Usibelli mine produces approximately 1.5 million tons of coal per year, which it supplies to six Interior Alaska power plants and exports to South Korea and several other Pacific Rim destinations.

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Anchorage, AK

Alberta Dave

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Dave

This is the part of the major redevelopment at one of the chemical plants east of Red Deer. This involved installing a new Polyethylene reactor vessel and associated equipment.

Alberta Dave

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Dave

This is part of the large chemical plant shown in the picture above. I believe that this is part of one of the Ethylene plants on the site. This is from the opposite side of the site.

Last edited:

Alberta Dave

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Dave

I seem to be on an Industrial kick at the moment. This is the Rahr Malting Plant at Alix, Alberta taken 16th June 2017. I have submitted one of this plant before from a little further up the road.

Alberta Dave

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Dave

Saturdays ride-about netted some pictures of the new grain bins at the Bowden inland grain terminal which has just been completed. The sun was shining so I thought it was time to bag a couple of shots. The terminal is rail connected to the Canadian Pacific Edmonton to Calgary main line. I believe there is going to be another one built almost straight east (about 50km) on the Canadian National north/south line

shimon

Mu-43 Regular
GX8 w/Oly 75/1.8

ToxicTabasco

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
ToxicTabasco
Old days mining industry relics. The Wildrose Charcoal Kilns in Death Valley. Used to create coal for burning. Shot at night during a full moon. Some LED lamps used to light up the kilns. A multi shot panorama. I had only 2 LED lights at the time.

Real Name
What Is Real Anyway?
Old days mining industry relics. The Wildrose Charcoal Kilns in Death Valley. Used to create coal for burning. Shot at night during a full moon. Some LED lamps used to light up the kilns. A multi shot panorama. I had only 2 LED lights at the time.
View attachment 719356
Great shot, but a little nit to pick, they made charcoal, if they had made coal, BRAVO.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom