Show: Drivers and Passengers

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron
Stunning! Kodak Ektat 25/1.4?
Thanks, but no, It is the Kern Pillard Pizar 26mm 1.9 I just got. Picked it up yesterday, shot a couple of things near the house yesterday and took it out today for an event to see some friends and old cars. This one is from 1957, a little newer than the Kodak and amazingly, a little smaller too. At some point, once I have more experience with it - I will probably write a comparison.

Crdome

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Michael
Thanks, but no, It is the Kern Pillard Pizar 26mm 1.9 I just got. Picked it up yesterday, shot a couple of things near the house yesterday and took it out today for an event to see some friends and old cars. This one is from 1957, a little newer than the Kodak and amazingly, a little smaller too. At some point, once I have more experience with it - I will probably write a comparison.
Do you have the C-Mount coverage database? If not I’ll try to locate it for you if interested.

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron
Do you have the C-Mount coverage database? If not I’ll try to locate it for you if interested.
I do not, but I have seen some images taken with a GH3 so I knew it would work. It actually seems to have a bit more coverage than the Kodak 25mm 1.4, or at least compared to my copy, it vingettes a little less wide open.

I was not planning on buying it, but I ran across it and it was offered at too cheap a price not to purchase.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom