Show: Climbing / Rock Climbing

Decision time this morning (for some negotiated kid free activity 🙂)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Decision time this morning (for some negotiated kid free activity 🙂)
That looks quite like my bookshelf when I lived in Boulder and climbed more. If you ever want to clip some bolts at the Ironclads after work let me know, I live minutes away and should get back on rope one day :) I just bolder now.

Cheers,
-Joe

Last edited:
That looks quite like my bookshelf when I lived in Boulder and climbed more. If you ever want to clip some bolts at the Ironclads after work let me know, I live minutes away and should get back on rope one day :) I just bolder now.

Cheers,
-Joe
I'm perpetually "off the couch" these days, with kids, so the bookshelf is a little dustier than I would prefer. I'm down on the south end of the metro, so probably couldn't get up that way after work, but I'm always looking for partners who can put up with my very occasional outings. I've not done much in the Estes area at all (other than some long moderates in the park), but a friend was kicking around the idea of Jurassic Park this Sun. I'll keep you in the loop if it happens.

This morning in Eldo

Vheissu

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Joshua
Baffin Island has some great climbing if you can afford to visit.

Wow! I’ve been reading Stevil’s blog for years, funny to come across a photo of him here too.
Cool! We've known him for years, such a rad dude :) Here he is eating ice cream... for no reason.

Rock climbing in Telephone Canyon, Zion National Park. The first image is cropped in closely to show the climber making the ascent using a fissure in the wall. The next two images provide a perspective on the scale of the rock face he is attempting to climb.

Selfie time.

She stopped long enough for me to solo back down for a photo, then waited for me to come back up and finish the route with her. I'm lucky to have some patient climbing partners/belayers.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom