Show "Cars"

GRID

Mu-43 All-Pro
R8Debren_01_.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

R8Debren_02_.jpg

R8Debren_03_.jpg

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Mark
Compromises!!!

L1001891.JPG

L1001891.1.JPG

melanieylang

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Did you take any other pics from different angles? F 3/4 or R 3/4 views? Or with the camera at a lower elevation?
Only this one. I tend to prefer my ladies in profile.
01247042-01.jpeg

That's nice. I keep wondering what a low angle shot would look like...
ehm, at what suspension height? There are 3-4 lever position dents for the driver to choose from but being an analog system there are infinite positions if you keep the lever away from dents

61nqOeTLm9L._AC_SY879_.jpg

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron
51288974777_742f941e52_o.jpg

It's problematic at best. As is "oriental".
Thanks for informing as US English is not my main language and I could not be further away from such anti-humanistic mentalities - correcting ASAP!
Also, last I checked these cars were produced in Germany, South Africa and the US (South Carolina), which are all Occidental countries.
This the funny part! This wing belongs to WRX or some other similar car - not a road going Beemer!

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron
This the funny part! This wing belongs to WRX or some other similar car - not a road going Beemer!

BMW did race the "Batmobile" with some real wings, see https://i.pinimg.com/originals/da/a0/9b/daa09b8cb120a295ea89da7d231f4bb5.jpg for example (not my photo, just a result of a google search) and at least in the US, you could get the E36 M3 with a wing from the dealership not to mention that Zender in Germany made all kinds of aero "appendages" for Bimmers.

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron
51290739610_1fccacff8f_o.jpg

sigamy

Mu-43 Regular
P1022047.jpeg

DeeJayK

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Keith
BMW did race the "Batmobile" with some real wings, see https://i.pinimg.com/originals/da/a0/9b/daa09b8cb120a295ea89da7d231f4bb5.jpg for example (not my photo, just a result of a google search) and at least in the US, you could get the E36 M3 with a wing from the dealership not to mention that Zender in Germany made all kinds of aero "appendages" for Bimmers.
Ron's right that these big, ridiculous wings weren't necessarily a Japanese innovation. Although the culture of adding such after-market appendages is widely associated with cars like the WRX that you mention, @MichailK .

- K

DeeJayK

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Keith
Another capture that is almost timeless, with the vintage streetlamp and the analog marquee. You just gotta go ultra long exposure to get rid of those pesky people in their modern garb. ;) Although in this one it's really only the sneakers of the kid on the left that kill the illusion.

- K

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom