Show "Cars"

BruceRH

Mu-43 Regular
Well spotted
I was too busy looking at the Rolls! Assume that's it or Bentley?
Rolls. I missed the handicap parking as well!
B26021B6-3D98-4461-A5F5-F3C3DFAECA78.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

John King

Member of SOFA
Real Name
John ...
Rolls. I missed the handicap parking as well! View attachment 901262
Bruce, I've got a category 1 disabled sticker for a number of reasons, so I tend to be a bit touchy about misuse of disabled parking bays ...

Not that I would do it (ever), but can you imagine the cost of repair of a key scratch from nose to tail?

Putting a politely worded note under the wiper is more my style, plus taking a photo of the offending vehicle plus number plate and sign ...

melanieylang

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Daphne DSpecial has not been getting a lot of love from me lately, so today we went for a drive in the country, pausing for a couple of photo opportunities.

01247035-01.jpeg

Real Name
Butch Oakey
Bruce, I've got a category 1 disabled sticker for a number of reasons, so I tend to be a bit touchy about misuse of disabled parking bays ...

Not that I would do it (ever), but can you imagine the cost of repair of a key scratch from nose to tail?

Putting a politely worded note under the wiper is more my style, plus taking a photo of the offending vehicle plus number plate and sign ...
Me too John. An accident in 2006 caused me to trade my motorcycle for a wheelchair so I have to look for a 'van accessible' handicapped parking place or straddle two side by side parking spaces since my van has a ramp that comes out the side to allow me to get in and out of it. One day I had to straddle two spaces and got a note put under my wiper saying that I shouldn't buy a vehicle that was too big for me to park - did you leave that note John?! :)

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron
51278900617_20894630f6_o.jpg

John King

Member of SOFA
Real Name
John ...
Me too John. An accident in 2006 caused me to trade my motorcycle for a wheelchair so I have to look for a 'van accessible' handicapped parking place or straddle two side by side parking spaces since my van has a ramp that comes out the side to allow me to get in and out of it. One day I had to straddle two spaces and got a note put under my wiper saying that I shouldn't buy a vehicle that was too big for me to park - did you leave that note John?! :)
Nah. The ones who "don't notice" tend to be driving honking great 4WDs (that have never been off the bitumen), or $100K+ sports coupes that no disabled person could get in or out of ... and aren't displaying a disabled sticker, or have one that's obviously a fake.

Sorry to hear about your accident.

melanieylang

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
This mural is in my local area, but it's taken me nearly five years to get a photo of Daphne there! My other cars have already had a turn.
01247040-02.jpeg

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron
51279977948_252c67323c_o.jpg

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom