Show and request

Baenwort

Strictly Amateur
Show: Lead This is an image from above looking down on a research reactor (shut down at the time) and several of the items you can see contain lead shielding :)
P3229777.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

EM1.2 + Sigma 16mm F1.4 (SOOC as I'm not sure what to do to improve it as it isn't a good image, just one with lead in it)

Show: First Responder(s)

barry

Super Moderator
oi000001-02-jpeg.jpg

Show 1950s

BosseBe

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Bo
Rigorous; this climb was rigorous for me.
P1080319_DxO_Web_2.jpg

Here is the reason:
P1080320_DxO_Web.jpg

Show Easy.

Crdome

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Michael
Where’s rigorous proof of “climbed” rather than an air conditioned drive? No sweat-soaked @BosseBe in the Self-portrait thread. ??? Soon, with global warming you won’t need to leave Sweden to experience 116°F.

BosseBe

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Bo
Where’s rigorous proof of “climbed” rather than an air conditioned drive? No sweat-soaked @BosseBe in the Self-portrait thread. ??? Soon, with global warming you won’t need to leave Sweden to experience 116°F.
Oh, the car can be seen down in the parking lot, the closest white SUV, and you are not allowed to drive up to Zabriskie Point.
I wasn't actually sweat soaked, it dried to fast for that but I was kind of out of breath.
I usually try to arrange one self-portrait on each journey so here is the one from that year.
P1090632_DxO_Web_5.jpg

Crdome

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Michael
Damn! You're scary looking! Not like the clean, sophisticated looking avatar. No more mouthing off to you. How is it that there are thousands of shots of me, and not a single formidable looking one? I'm envious!

BosseBe

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Bo
Damn! You're scary looking! Not like the clean, sophisticated looking avatar. No more mouthing off to you. How is it that there are thousands of shots of me, and not a single formidable looking one? I'm envious!
You just need the right accessories! You know hat, sunglasses and bandanna.
Your selfie from St Patrick´s day has most of the elements, just add another headdress, a bandanna and a pair of sunglasses and you will look really bad ass! ?

Real Name
Todd Cleaver
Last:
20190313_095213_P1140321.JPG

Show: Third

Latest threads

Top Bottom