Show and request

BosseBe

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Bo
Show: Fika
P1090375_DxO_Web.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Show: Smorgasbord

Quick enough for you? @Crdome
For those of you not yet familiar with the term Fika, here is an explanation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_culture#Sweden

Last edited:

BosseBe

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Bo
Totally unfair! I want a Fika! I want a Siesta! I want a BREAK!
IIRC there is studies in Sweden that says that Fika breaks actually is beneficial for production, it helps solve problems and makes the workers more efficient.
If you have a problem and take a fika with your colleagues, you can discuss the problem and often you find an answer due to that, either a colleague knows the answer or they can point you in a new direction.
I love FIKA!

BosseBe

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Bo
Show: Smorgasbord doesn't seem to garner any interest, so let me modify it.
Show: Food on the table. By that I mean a table set for a meal with the food on the table, why not a family dinner or something like that? (Could still be a Smorgasbord).

BTW, I don't know how familiar you all are with the term Smorgasbord, you can Google it, but to me it means a buffé style table with many dishes of different kinds, cold stuff and hot stuff.
You go around it and select what you want and put it on your plate, I think traditionally you were supposed to eat a little of everything and you go to the table several times to get different stuff to put on your plate.

Brownie

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Tim
BTW, I don't know how familiar you all are with the term Smorgasbord, you can Google it, but to me it means a buffé style table with many dishes of different kinds, cold stuff and hot stuff.
You go around it and select what you want and put it on your plate, I think traditionally you were supposed to eat a little of everything and you go to the table several times to get different stuff to put on your plate.
Smorgasbord used to be a very popular term when I was growing up, nowadays they just call them a buffet. As a kid a buffet was a sideboard-type piece furniture in the dining room.

Baenwort

Mu-43 Regular
Show Bling-bling.

National Portrait Gallery, Washington, DC

Show: Restful

Crdome

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Michael
Dude! I gave you more sophisticated threaders 27 hours to present something I’d never heard of, nor seen in heart attach digest. I’m a busy guy with no time to waste fabricating images for such silly words. (Except those of my own). 😁

CD77

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Chris
Show Bric-a-brac

Show: Salubrious

CD77

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Chris
Show Poultry

Show: Bovine

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom