Show and request

Real Name
Todd Cleaver
Last:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Show: Third

Real Name
Todd Cleaver
Okay Michael, I know we all accidentally cross post but I just replied to this image in Photo Association Friday. You are hard enough to keep up with, no impossible to keep up with. Lets give it another go.

Show Ordinary (Not Michael's wheelhouse :rofl: )

Crdome

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Chrome
This thread is loaded with cross posts, no worries.
Oh, no Todd! This was no accident. It was the perfect trilogy. With purpose, I weighed my too numerous group of stunning photographs to select this. First it was to be a moral lesson demonstrating the need to provide empathy to those individuals suffering isolation from their aggregate.* Second, it was a crime scene photo documenting the week’s third fatal car crash upon this barrier. And third, it was a perfect example of the “Rule of Thirds”.

*Rather like I find myself as I tested the tolerance of fellow “requesters” to let me coast on my laurels. 😊

Baenwort

Mu-43 Regular
Show Ordinary (city)

Show Radium

Crdome

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Chrome
Show: Lead This is an image from above looking down on a research reactor (shut down at the time) and several of the items you can see contain lead shielding :)
View attachment 773322
EM1.2 + Sigma 16mm F1.4 (SOOC as I'm not sure what to do to improve it as it isn't a good image, just one with lead in it)

Show: First Responder(s)
Just noticed. The image is fun with a 90° L rotation!

Second just noticed: You do realize you are the 1 in 20M people whose actually seen Radium?

Real Name
What Is Real Anyway?
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom