Should I just buy the E-M1?????? Help!

pcrit

Mu-43 Regular
thanks everyone, I do not have any stores near me that carry the Olympus so no chance to hold it but I am sure I will love it and I know I will use it more as I am not shooting much right now as my bodies are so big and it's a pain to carry them around just to focus and practice on my technique. You have all convinced me and calling Adorama today! Anybody want to buy some Nikon items????? Like new D300s, D5100, 24-120mm VR, Sigma 18-250, Sigma 50-500mm - all have only been used a handful of times by me. Can I post them on the for sale section in this forum or is it only m 4/3?

This is a great forum with wonderful members and all of you have been so helpful....THANK YOU!!!!!!!

pcrit

Mu-43 Regular
Great thought, I buy so much I find reasons to justify everything I purchase. :)

pcrit

Mu-43 Regular
I just bought one from this forum, brand new with 12-40 2.8 lens for $2000, thought it was a good deal.

Your Funny Uncle

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Rob
I bought the E-M1 in December with the intention of selling off my Sony A-Mount stuff. Having taken it on a three-week holiday to Mexico, I haven't found any reason to regret my decision. E-M1 plus 12-40/2.8 seems to behave comparably to my APS-C A77 plus 16-50/2.8 at a fraction of the weight, and it's so customisable. I say if you want a camera that takes great photos, is lighter to carry around than a DSLR and easy to set up how you like, then you really can't go wrong with the E-M1.

Edit: Ha! Should've read to the end of the thread! I'm sure you won't regret your purchase.

mattia

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
The Fuji will be here in just a few weeks. It is a nice addition to the system, and if they've improved the AF significantly it could bring over a lot of concerts. But it will likely be more expensive than the E-M1...

Photorebel

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Jeff Mims
The Fuji will be here in just a few weeks. It is a nice addition to the system, and if they've improved the AF significantly it could bring over a lot of concerts. But it will likely be more expensive than the E-M1...

http://www.fujirumors.com/category/rumors/

Some sources are saying around $1800.00 with kit lens? Not sure. I'm happy with OM…I tried Fuji…IQ..was very good, but I didn't like the handling, operation nearly as much as the OM. Not to mentions SLOW….AF.

pcrit

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks everyone, will let you know how I like it when it arrives and can't wait. I am a big Fuji fan too but no more purchases for me...I am done!

Latest threads

Top Bottom