shooting tethered

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by brian watkins, Mar 21, 2012.

1. brian watkins

brian watkins Mu-43 Rookie

i have an E-p3 and would like to shoot it tethered to a laptop to do studio work. does anyone know if this will work and will i get live-view on the laptop? i'd like to be able to really see what i'm getting as far as focus and other detail that i find it hard to see on the camera screen.

2. sprinke

sprinke Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena, CA
    Debi
    I may be wrong, but I don't think that any :43: camera offers tethered shooting.

I have heard that videographers use the HDMI-out to feed an external monitor while they are shooting. But I don't know if that would help you.

3. Pixelslave

Pixelslave New to Mu-43

May 18, 2012
    As far as I'm aware the only way to do this would be to use an Eye-Fi card or something similar to beam the images to a PC or mobile/tablet.

4. Dennis_Kussener

Dennis_Kussener New to Mu-43

May 18, 2012
    Belguim
    Den,nis
    Well, If u use an extranal monitor trough HDMI, de aspect ratio on my gh2 automaticly changes to 16/9 but exept of that is a good solution to get life view on a big screen with m43, transfaring the images to a laptop or so will only be possible by an Eye-fi card I guess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.