Shooter Joke

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by Streetshooter, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    The Pope flies into NY for a convention and at the airport he gets in a limo.
    After a few minutes the Pope says to the driver, "You know, I never get to do anything, the Bishops and Cardinals do everything for me".

The the Pope says to the driver, "Listen, how about I drive for a little while so when I get back to the Vatican, I can have a story to tell".
    "Oh no your Holliness says the driver, I'll get fired". The Pope assures the driver that nothing will happen to his job.

So the driver pulls the limo over and they switch places. Well, the Pope isn't the best driver to be on NY streets and sure enough he hits a car and runs into the curb.

One of NY's finest pulls up and walks to the car. He looks in, then walks to his squad car. He calls the SGT on the radio and says...
    "Sarge, we have a problem....
    I pulled over a very important man that had an accident and I am afraid to write the ticket."

The Sarge says, "Who is it, the Mayor?"
    "No sarge, he's more important that the Mayor".
    The Sarge ask...."is it the Govenor?"
    "No sarge, he's more important than the Govenor".

So the Sarge ask..."who the hell is it then?"
    The Officer replies....
    "I don't know Sarge, but he's got the Pope for a driver".
  2. goldenlight

goldenlight Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 30, 2010
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

:rofl::biggrin: I'll say no more.:wink:
  4. pete

pete Mu-43 Regular

Feb 26, 2010
    Phoenix, Az
    "I had an uncle who lived in Florida, who had lost his right leg in the world war II. I also had another uncle who lived in Los Angles who lost his left leg in a boating accident. Once a year they would meet in Denver to buy a new pair of shoes. True story...sort of