1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Sharing with Flickr

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Joltinjess, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Joltinjess

Joltinjess Mu-43 Regular

Jan 6, 2013
    Port Moody, BC
    Jesse
    I'm having trouble grabbing a BBCode from Flickr. I can't find the spot to grab it. When I open the sharing tab there is no option to get it. I've searched online without success. Has anyone here had this problem?

2. stw

stw Mu-43 Regular

Jul 23, 2013
    Here's what I see...

flickr.PNG

You click on that little envelope with the arrow point to right. Then Click on the Grab the HTML/BBCode link.

Then make sure you click on the BBCode bubble. That help?

3. aukirk

aukirk Mu-43 Regular

Sep 9, 2012
    You are probably in the "New Photo Experience", which is a preview of some upcoming changes to the photo pages. (Do you see comments on the right side?) They rolled it out and are gathering feedback, but it is far from finished and missing a lot of functionality (in addition to the ability to grab code, I also haven't found out a way to add the photo to groups from the new photo experience or see who has Fav'd an image).

If you hover over the blue feedback button on the lower left, you can choose to opt out. Overall, I like seeing the description and comments at the same time as the image (although it would be nice if they weren't in reverse order). Therefore, after interacting with the regular photo page to grab code or add to groups, you can always opt back into the preview if you want.

4. Joltinjess

Joltinjess Mu-43 Regular

Jan 6, 2013
    Port Moody, BC
    Jesse
    Thanks guys. Opting out under the feed back gave me the option to grab the code. Thanks again.