Share your Tumblr Based Street Photography Blog

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by recasper, Apr 25, 2013.

1. recasper

recasper Mu-43 Regular

Feb 12, 2012
    Alameda, California
    Personally, I used my own Wordpress blog for the longest time. But eventually I found Tumblr to be the most straight-forward, to the point, no frills, simple but powerful, photo sharing service out there. A perfect complement to my social sharing services.

Just thought I would start a thread where we fellow Pavement Stompers can share our links for all to check out and follow.

To get the ball rolling....

Don't Lick the Pavement [m43street.com]
    Street Photography from the San Francisco Bay and Chicago

A sample of what to expect...

Share your links, locations and a few samples below. I want to see what you regularly share. :^)

2. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    I just launched my new blog. People have been harping on me to start one, finally got around to it! I'm really bad at this social networking. I think I prefer blogger over tumblr. Though my neighbor who's a social network marketer is telling me to have like 10 social network outlets! I think that's way too much online stimuli for me! :tongue:

jonathanfriolo.com

3. recasper

recasper Mu-43 Regular

Feb 12, 2012
    Alameda, California
    Yeah... I would say, pick a handful you most prefer and stick with them. Better to be prevalent with a few, than mediocre and stretched thin across many.

4. dav1dz

dav1dz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Canada
    Hi recasper, I visit your blog from time to time. Great work keep it up!

I've toyed around with WordPress, self-hosted and .com, as well as Posterous, Blogger, Tumblr. In the end Tumblr is the one I came back to.

Not much content on mine at the moment though.

5. recasper

recasper Mu-43 Regular

Feb 12, 2012
    Alameda, California
    Thank you so much for the kind words and visits to the blog. That means a lot. :biggrin:

Be sure to add your link, location and some samples for everyone to visit your blog, here on the thread. Would like to keep an eye on it as you add more.

6. Brodie337

Brodie337 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 1, 2012
  7. dtchan

dtchan Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 24, 2010
    Well here is mine. Started this few months ago but haven't really updated it recently.
    Not entirely devoted to street either.

4 a m

8. zvika1

zvika1 New to Mu-43

Jan 24, 2013
    A nice and dramatics pics.

9. Thinh Ly

Thinh Ly Mu-43 Regular

Sep 26, 2012
    Washington D.C.
    Thinh Ly

Photos from my E-PM1 and Canon 550D.