Share your Bucket list

sbm

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Sam
Most of my bucket list is not photography directly related. Most of it is places I want to ride on my motorcycle.
Mine is becoming a list of golf courses I want to play (St. Andrews, Pebble Beach, Sweetens Cove... I could go on). I suppose I would shoot a few photos while I’m there. :rolleyes:
make pictures of Snow leopard and pallas cat in the wild
I think I just realized I’d like to go on safari to see some big cats. :cool:

Otherwise, I want to will go to Greece to explore that part of my ancestry, plus the landscapes and ruins could probably keep my photographic eye occupied for quite some time.

I’m preparing to return to the Grand Canyon over twenty years since my first visit, and Jeff’s experience already has me wanting to go back a third time.

And back again to golf... I want to be able to bring my camera to a PGA Tour event. Haven’t figured out how to finagle that yet, but I will. :D

Will Focus

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I want a picture of a real flying saucer.
I thought I saw one, but then the guy in the muffler shop I was in told me it was just a reflection of the ceiling light in the window.
For a moment I really thought we were being invaded by giant aliens...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The Grumpy Snapper

Mu-43 Veteran
Japanese Waxwing to complete the set.
Red Phalarope to complete the set. Unless snapped in Europe when it would be called a Grey Phalarope.
Andean Avocet and Red-necked Avocet to complete the set.

DynaSport

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dan
Mine is kind of boring, but I want to get some good Eagle photos. I’ve never seen an Eagle in the wild, even though it seems like everyone else has great photos of them.

Most of my bucket list is not photography directly related. Most of it is places I want to ride on my motorcycle.

Look what I did a few weeks ago. High winds and not great shots, but my first eagle photos. I’ll get more and better ones.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom