Share: Rural Street Photography

What's the difference between this thread and the The Rural Living Image Thread ?
I think Melanie has similar in mind to some streets we have that ain't your usual town, city streets.
This is East Tarleton Street here. Assume I can post a screen shot. I intended taking my own and will grab one and other similar
Will take down if breaks the rules
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

What's the difference between this thread and the The Rural Living Image Thread ?
As Richard @Avondale87 suggests, this is intended to show rural 'streets', which could include laneways, farm tracks, streets in small, rural villages, or even scenes reminiscent of classic street photography shot without a designated street in sight. Places where 'street photography' may not normally come to mind. It comes from my personal frustration at what I perceive are limited opportunities to shoot street photography in the country, and I hope might expand my (and others') vision. I acknowledge there could be cross posting to the rural image thread and others, as there is often cross posting on the forum.

mcgillro

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Fantastic Aussie scene

I could find several rural streets around here that would match this scene.
And they're called street, not road, are windy gravel, sandy tracks.

Here we have rural towns that really aren't towns, just a collection of houses, with an odd street or two.
I would have thought other parts of the world would be similar, but probably not so.
I agree - here in NZ we have some very small towns, some with just one main street .....

mcgillro

Mu-43 Top Veteran
A couple of years ago I was travelling to the Wairarapa and the road was closed because of a car smash. We had to detour off the main route, SH2, and go through Takapau. A very small rural town with just the one main street. That route also took us through Ormondville, with a gorgeous old railway station, and equally few streets. I need to take a wee drive - it's a couple of hours away, and some very beautiful scenery as well.

Real Name
John ...
A couple of years ago I was travelling to the Wairarapa and the road was closed because of a car smash. We had to detour off the main route, SH2, and go through Takapau. A very small rural town with just the one main street. That route also took us through Ormondville, with a gorgeous old railway station, and equally few streets. I need to take a wee drive - it's a couple of hours away, and some very beautiful scenery as well.
I'm a great believer in the road less taken, Rose ... :).

A view on the streets of a small village.

Number 4. In the streets of Figeac - France.

=BY=SERG

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Sergei

East Tarleton Street , Sheffield

and the view at 90 degrees to it. Mt Roland in background

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom