Share: Life during the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic

Joris

Mu-43 Veteran
Confinement here in France is strict. So still stuck on still lifes. The others are down here
GX80 + Lumix 42.5mm f/1.7

P1140474_DxO.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Real Name
Mel
Because of recent surgery, I am a prime candidate for trouble if I get the virus. I have heeded our stay at home plea from our Governor but still,
get outside to see Spring happen. In our courtyard, we have a cherry tree and it is just now blooming. I grabbed the Panny 45mm macro and got this shot.

rhe

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Lloyd M.
My $3 Dollarama owl is keeping pigeons away from our balcony and making sure that ppl stay at home. LX7.

Lupin 3rd

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Bedroom Olympics - Diving: 3 foot diaper platform. We need to work on his form...

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
This rental truck made at least 3 stops in our neighborhood, dropping off packages. Probably an Amazon delivery contractor dealing with the surge in online orders.
E3310351 Yellow Penske truck f5.6 SooC.jpg

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
I only saw one or two moving cars on this morning's walk, and a couple of these:

susannemcom

Mu-43 Regular
When the weather was good and I could poke around in the garden...

Bushboy

Mu-43 All-Pro
Yes, that photo held my attention for a long time. I grew up somewhere there.. sort of.
Cool thread, here is one of two photos I’ve taken in lockdown, portrait of my dog, little boo.
In lockdown too. So weird.
2B166348-1F89-4ADF-AEE9-7A751F043ACE.jpeg

Lockdown. Oh man, what a drag.
But I’m lucky, I got 5 acres of goodness to play with. I can’t imagine what it like being cooped up in the city.

Last edited:

foxtail1

Science geek & photo nut
Real Name
Kristi
I've barely lifted my camera, nor have I processed the hundreds of images that I took in Europe in early March, right before France closed down. It's a very strange adjustment. Since this is going to last into June in Virginia (if not longer), I'd better get myself together or I'm going to miss all the cool spring photo ops.

On the plus side, I've been meeting a friend for walks (keeping our physical distance from each other and anyone else on the trail), and I've gotten my bicycle serviced and hope to start riding. So, I should come out of this in better physical shape than I went in.

Real Name
Mark
We're allowed out for exercise as long as we practice social distancing. Hours before all non-essential stores were closed, I picked up a used Oly 135 f/3.5 OM so I could take portraits on my daily walks without getting anywhere near anyone. The forsythia bush across the street is blooming so I made my son stand at the end of the driveway. He wasn't thrilled but I did get the brilliant yellow background I wanted!
Portrait_2020-03-31_0001 by Defective Monk, on Flickr

JNB

Mu-43 Veteran
Unsettling times for everyone. Although, after my granddaughter did some posing for me, she got to bake Rocky Road cookies with grandma. :)

SteveK

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Steve
Stormy "helping" me work at home.

Sometimes I take my camera and poke it around in the garage. Here's what I saw today:
pixlr_20200402182810310.jpg

Edit: I attempted an in-camera setting to get something like Fujifilm Classic Chrome - these were unedited, and I'm fairly pleased with the result.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom