Share Dragonfly & Butterfly & Insects

Darmok N Jalad

Temba, his aperture wide
Real Name
Randy
OK, thanks for the info. Those Florida dragonflies must be tamer than the ones here in Texas. 🙂
Here in the Missouri, they don't seem to accommodate closeness either. However, as Ken says, they will fly away and then come right back again if you hold still. Just get your focus point set and wait around! I've not had one land on my hand though, maybe Ken's all want to be internet famous. :D

DickB

Mu-43 Rookie
Here in the Missouri, they don't seem to accommodate closeness either. However, as Ken says, they will fly away and then come right back again if you hold still. Just get your focus point set and wait around! I've not had one land on my hand though, maybe Ken's all want to be internet famous. :D
Well, some people just have that magic touch.

Real Name
Ken
DickB---these little guys were hospitable that day. Wife said I attract them cause I need a shower---she's all heart

Ken

Real Name
Ken
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Phil.H

Mu-43 All-Pro

relic

Mu-43 All-Pro
Tiger swallowtail butterfly on butterfly milkweed plant.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom