Share - Beautiful People

ricseet

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hi Dudo, absolutely --- inner beauty is most important as the rest fades away! Please read this thread as I was chatting with my Flickr friend Jim on this very subject this morning!

Hello sleepy head. | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Tell me who the wife resembles?

Yes the m4/3 is certainly getting better and I just love my GH1. Glad that you have happy with the G2 as well.

cheers

ric

Fiddler

Mu-43 Veteran
Street portrait. Pretty girl.

Attachments

• PG_lzn.jpg
    PG_lzn.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 3,997

ricseet

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hi Fiddle, nice capture for a street portrait. She is certainly sweet!

Thank you for sharing and keep them coming.

Have a nice day :)

ric

isabel95

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Beautiful series, Ric!

Just as stunning as your bird and bug shots!
Isabel

Hi, the idea behind Beautiful People to me is to 'try' my best to capture the BEAUTY that is within us.
Look hard enough and we will find it - it is all there. Be it the beauty of kids being young and care free, the beauty of a loving friendships, the beauty of the love between parents and their kids, and the beauty of aging gracefully and staying healthy -- just let your imagination flow and go where your heart takes you.
This is dedicated to all you Beautiful People out there!

Do join in the fun and share yours!

Thanks for visiting and have a nice day!

ric

Taken at Darling Harbor, Sydney, when we were on holiday and having tea. I saw this pretty lady standing up and taking pics of people around. She is reviewing the pics that she just took.
Purple happened to be one of my favorite colors.
4748297753_3b79ba1e15_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
"814" height="1024" alt="Beautful People" /></a>[/img]

This other was taken in Cambodia at Siam Reap. She and her boyfriend just got of their bike and were freshening up before entering the shopping. I signal to her and asked if I could take a pic and she agreed with this smile.
4925998061_5a9728e078_b.jpg
"1024" height="1024" alt="P1050202" /></a>[/img]

This shot of the street performer was taken in Singapore. He is a very charming person and enjoys what he is doing best - playing music and entertaining people.
4748938088_0a6c0fff9e_b.jpg
"1024" height="812" alt="Beautful People" /></a>[/img]

isabel95

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Love these portraits!

Looks like the first ultra-close lady is wearing contact lenses!

What lens did you use for these?

Isabel

Hello, here are three pics of Beautiful People with their gorgeous HATS. The first two are Koreans holidaying in Singapore whom I had the pleasure of meeting but not the last one. All were taken at our local Botanic Garden which is my favorite play ground where I go for my walks and take pics at the same time. There are many Birds, Butterfly, Dragonfly and Insects here. Plus Beautiful People (adults & kids)of course.

Hats
3904020696_a3ed607420_b.jpg
"1024" height="1023" alt="People I meet: Look Into My Eyes." /></a>[/img]

Hats
3903072185_c0ffdd1962_b.jpg
"1024" height="768" alt="People I Meet" /></a>[/img]

Hats
3602442477_c18476f3b8_b.jpg
"1024" height="1024" alt="Candid: Love That Hat" /></a>[/img]

Thank you for viewing and have a nice day!

ric

ricseet

Mu-43 All-Pro
Thank you Isabel for your kind comments.

You spotted it well - she is wearing contacts.
Shot his with the PL14-150mm.

cheers

ric

capodave

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Dave
Share-Beautiful People

P9092190.JPG

This one's a little wiggle worm....

ricseet

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hi Capodave, thanks for sharing and this is a really cutie capture!

cheers and have a nice day

ric

ezMoney

Mu-43 Rookie
Haarlem, The Netherlands (that's in Europe LOL)
In the sun.....

My wife in the sun.....to me she is beauty :smile:

One of my first days out with new E-P2 and 20mm
Only PP from Colour to B/W.
Bonus points if you recognize the city!

Thanks for looking and comments. Be gentle :smile:

P8281109.JPG

f6cvalkyrie

Mu-43 All-Pro
I'm not a "people photographer" usually, but this one I took of my wife Svetlana during our sunday morning walk through the forest.
We both like it a lot, so I share it with you :biggrin:

G1 with Reflex-Nikkor 500/8
Raw conversion with "portrait preset" in Silkypix
Borders added in Corel PaintShop Pro Photo X2

sized_P1120624.jpg

Her "mysterious smile" is due to her laughing about me running across the forests with a massive tripod and a very long lens :mad:

Comments and critique welcomed as always !

C U,
Rafael​

ricseet

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hi Rafael, this is a gorgeous image of the wife. I love the colors and lighting.

Thanks for sharing your posting

cheers and have a nice day

ric

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Cigarette Break
Shot with GH1/PL14-150
4966972838_98e24f98a4_b.jpg
"1024" height="1024" alt="Street: Singapore - Cigarette Break" /></a>[/img]

thank you for viewing and have a nice day

ric

Hi ric

Isn't it funny how a cigarette can just "turn you off" (some people, including me).

Although I notice this week that BAT, (British American Tobacco) have just published results announcing that sales of cigarettes in SE Asia and Japan have increased by 5% during their last reporting period, whereas they are down in Europe, (the British bit of the name), and the US, (the American bit of the name) - strange, but usual these days, contradiction.

"In company news, British American Tobacco's cigarette volumes rose in the Asia-Pacific region during the first nine months of 2010, but fell everywhere else as smokers cut back during the recession. The maker of Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike and Pall Mall grew market share, but volumes fell 1% to 526bn. They were up 5% in Asia-Pacific, but down 8% in Western Europe, 3% in Africa and the Middle East, and 2% in Eastern Europe"

The company seem to get stronger every year and they pay a good dividend! - just my take

ricseet

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hi Bill

Thanks for your email and I must admit that I did not realized that it can have such a negative impact on others. I do not smoke as well.

The trend here is more and more teenagers Singapore are taking up smoking becos they find that a good social way to make friends. So the local government has increase the tax for cigarettes. I think a pack of 20 cost about US$10. Kids below the age of 18 is not allowed to buy cigarettes as well. In many places smoking is prohibited as well. TV ads to educate the harm of smoking. I am not sure of the impact.

Cheers and have a nice day.

ric

Hi ric

Isn't it funny how a cigarette can just "turn you off" (some people, including me).

Although I notice this week that BAT, (British American Tobacco) have just published results announcing that sales of cigarettes in SE Asia and Japan have increased by 5% during their last reporting period, whereas they are down in Europe, (the British bit of the name), and the US, (the American bit of the name) - strange, but usual these days, contradiction.

"In company news, British American Tobacco's cigarette volumes rose in the Asia-Pacific region during the first nine months of 2010, but fell everywhere else as smokers cut back during the recession. The maker of Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike and Pall Mall grew market share, but volumes fell 1% to 526bn. They were up 5% in Asia-Pacific, but down 8% in Western Europe, 3% in Africa and the Middle East, and 2% in Eastern Europe"

The company seem to get stronger every year and they pay a good dividend! - just my take

Spaceghost33

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Christopher Stelter
My Boys

From this past summer....ah, warmer days. A bit blustery here in Chicago today. This picture warms me back up. GF1 w/ 20mm 1.7 pancake. Straight .jpeg from the camera.

694165315905.jpg

zpierce

Super Moderator
Real Name
Zach
Just stumbled on this thread. Grabbed this shot this weekend while picking out pumpkins with friends. One of my favorite kid shots yet. Taken at around f2 with Minolta Rokkor MD 50mm.

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachpierce/5113143362/" title="P1200471.jpg by zach.pierce, on Flickr"> View attachment 152044 "480" height="640" alt="P1200471.jpg" /></a>

Spaceghost33

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Christopher Stelter
Thanks

Thanks isabel95. The boys were horsing around on a push cart and decided to lay on top of one another. Boys will be boys. Daddy was lucky to be in the right place with his GF1.

Latest threads

Top Bottom