SGP Skin guards for Panasonic Cameras

Bullfrog

Mu-43 Top Veteran

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
looks good

I have had a look at the website and the Skin gurad (Carbon) really appeals to me for the GF1.
I see in the states it sells for $15.99 but is showing as out of stock!
I have contacted them and asked them if they have UK dealers/sources or failing that, if they will ship one to me when back in stock - now have to sit and wait.

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Carbon fibre for me

They all look great but for me the Carbon fibre version is my choice, just have to wait and see what they say about availability and stock.
:smile:

Holmes375

Mu-43 Regular
That carbon fibre is very cool - my camera would match my kayak paddle :)

This really is ridiculous... I won't even have my G1 in hand until tomorrow yet I'm already scheming my way to a GF1.

I'm justifying this in my mind being it's the easist way to acquire the 20mm lens :)

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Go for it

That carbon fibre is very cool - my camera would match my kayak paddle :)

This really is ridiculous... I won't even have my G1 in hand until tomorrow yet I'm already scheming my way to a GF1.

I'm justifying this in my mind being it's the easist way to acquire the 20mm lens :)
Now is probably a good time to get the GF1 kit with 20mm lens as some retailers are selling stock from before Christmas for a good price before the price hike!

maxpiz

Mu-43 Regular
Easy to remove?

I would ask if they remain stains when you remove the skin. The skin is easily applied? But mostly you can just as easily removed without any signs that remain on the camera?
Thanks in advance:drinks:

maxpiz

Mu-43 Regular
I would ask if they remain stains when you remove the skin. The skin is easily applied? But mostly you can just as easily removed without any signs that remain on the camera?
Thanks in advance:drinks:
Nobody helps me?

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
I doubt very much whether these skins will leave any residue you won't be able to remove. The adhesive is well developed for this task.

Cheers

Brian

Amin Sabet

Administrator
I was going to say the same thing but don't have the personal experience to know for sure. Maybe asking SGP is the safest route.

Bullfrog

Mu-43 Top Veteran
It has quite a good feel and, I think, enhances the grip a little. It's certainly not slippery. The material is very thin, but also tough and seems quite scratch resistant. It blends well onto the body.

Glenn S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Just got my Deep Black SGP Skin Guard from the SGP store in USA. Very nice, goes on easily - and can be removed again without leaving any residue. It makes the GF1 easier to hold, a quality product at the price IMHO

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Nicely done Bullfrog, that combination looks great with the skin, EVF and especially that shade on the 20mm.

It really does remind me of a modern version of the Leica CL.

Rock on!!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom