Severe server issues

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
I was trying to install a new site on the server for Micro Four Thirds Day and seem to have caused some severe problems. For a couple hours there, it seemed like we might need to revert to a site backup. Now it seems we may be able to salvage this.

I am working to fix these issues, and there may be further site outages today. Sorry for all inconvenience!

Ned

Mu-43 Legend
I was trying to install a new site on the server for Micro Four Thirds Day and seem to have caused some severe problems. For a couple hours there, it seemed like we might need to revert to a site backup. Now it seems we may be able to salvage this.

I am working to fix these issues, and there may be further site outages today. Sorry for all inconvenience!

No worries, it takes 12 hours for withdrawal symptoms to set in.

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
Everybody... go buy something nice for yourself via the affiliate partners link at the upper right of the page. Let's help pay for the fix/upgrade. It's the right thing to do.

RevBob

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
Thanks for all of your hard work. I maintain our church network and it's not anywhere near as complex, yet it makes me crazy. I can't imagine how complex your server setup is to deal with. We can certainly be patient with your efforts.
:bravo-009:

Latest threads

Top Bottom