1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] Several manual lenses | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by apicius9, Oct 1, 2012.

1. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    What are you selling?
    Several manual lenses ​
    Where are you located?
    USA ​
    Where will you ship?
    USA (worldwide if buyer agrees to Paypal requirements for safe transactions)​
    What payment forms are accepted?
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    What is the shipping method?
    USPS ​
    What is the shipping charge?
    free in the US ​
    What is your handling time (Time taken to package and drop off for shipping)?
    3 days ​
    List any external references:
    same user name on ebay with 100% rating ​
    Describe in detail the items you want to sell. All items must include prices.
    Hi, time to thin the collection again. I will be happy to combine sales and save on shipping. Postage is included in the US, everywhere else I will ship for actual postage.

Here is what I have for sale now:

Minolta Rokkor 58/1.4, very good condition. I have two of those and will sell both if people are interested, but I'd be just as happy to keep one... Both come with front but no rear cap. Price for each: $45 incl. US shipping and Paypal.

Sears 70-210/4.5 Macro zoom MC, Minolta mount, minimal signs of use, glass in very good condition, comes with a 52mm filter which has a ding (the filter, not the lens) plus front and rear cap. $20 incl. US shipping and Paypal.

Sears 80-200 Macro Auto zoom, multicoated, Minolta mount, minimal signs of use, glass in very good condition, seems to be a step up from the previous one but I have not done a systematic comparison. Fully functional, but the focus ring has a ding in it and grinds a little bit. Front cap but no rear cap included. $20 incl. US shipping and Paypal.

Sears 28-70 Auto zoom, multicoated, Minolta mount, minimal signs of use, glass in very good condition. Comes with 58mm filter and rear cap. $20 incl. US shipping and Paypal.

All three Sears zooms as a bundle: $42 incl. US shipping and Paypal.

Asahi Pentax 200/4.0 Takumar S-M-C. M42 mount. Hard to find any signs of use, beautiful condition, nice and small 200mm lens. Comes with both caps and metal hood, $60 incl. US shipping and Paypal.

Zeiss Sonnar 135/4 Preset, old chrome version, M42 mount. This lens is in 'user condition', fully functional and no major scratches or fungus as far as I can see, but it could use some cleaning and the focus is a little bit stiffer than perfect. Still delivers very nice colors, though. $50 incl. US shipping and Paypal.

Leica R Telyt 250/4. Excellent condition. I hate selling Leica lenses, but I decided to save up for the 100-300 Panny, so this one has to go. Comes with front cap, a leather case and - if wanted - a Leica R to m4/3 adapter. $365 incl. US shipping and Paypal.

El Nikkor 50/4 Enlarging lens, M39 mount (no picture). Excellent condition. This is a fixed focus lens, so you will have to move the camera toward the object, but it's probably the best and tiniest macro lens you can get for $15 shipped.

I also have some c-mount lenses for sale, but they seem to get less interest here, so I will probably move those directly to ebay. But, if you are interested, I have a Kern Macro Switar 75/1.9 for $829, a rare Schneider 100/2.8 (chrome version) for $349, a Cooke Kinic 150/4.5 for $229, a Pentax 6/1.2 for $50 (needs modification for m4/3) plus a few others.

I prefer sales right now, but I am looking for a Panasonic 100-300 in excellent shape and maybe for a C/Y Planar 50/1.7 and for those I am open for (partial) trades. Thanks for looking!

Stefan ​
    Additional details of sale:
    • Open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement:
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Attachments:
    - ​

Attached Files:

2. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Hi, after looking around a bit more I saw that my prices may be a bit steep on some of those, that's because I have included about $11 shipping from Hawaii in each price. But shipping may be a bit cheaper and I am open to offers, so if you are interested in anything, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Stefan

3. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Bump with some price adjustments.

4. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Oh well, I tried. ;) Last offer:

- The three Sears macro zoom lenses as a bundle for $25 shipped.
    - One Minolta 58/1.4 for $40 shipped.
    - The Nikkor enlarging lens for $12 shipped.

If that is still too much, they will probably go to Goodwill or friends (esp. the Minolta). I like the other lenses too much to sell them for less than the listed prices, I'd rather keep them if nobody finds them attractive.

Stefan