Seniors Only

Tosh

Mu-43 Regular
I'm only a junior senior, but I enjoyed it. :tup:

0dBm

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Picking nits here. That photo of Taylor and Burton was taken in 1976. That version of the "Rat Pack" was from the 60s. Flip Wilson's "Geraldine" character was from the 70s. I remember way too many of those images...
Senior...hmm

Jon Li

Mu-43 Regular
James Dean , Roy Rogers , Stalin , John Wayne .... , good song reflecting a more relaxed ambience of the yesteryears , thoroughly enjoyed it , thanks for sharing !

alencr

New to Mu-43
How much things you had then. We didn't have some of them back in the 80's in former Yugoslav countries.
Well, according to my parents and teachers! I'm only 17. And yes, I'm going away slowly from this thread. ;)

b_rubenstein

Mu-43 All-Pro
I'll bet I'm one of the few here that clearly remembers Bungalow Bar ice cream trucks.

There's quite a few NYC specific images in there. And, oh by the way, the clown shot is from the Howdy Doody Show (That's Buffalo Bob being sprayed in the face.) My mom got tickets for the show and I was in the Peanut Gallery.

barry

Super Moderator
Picking nits here. That photo of Taylor and Burton was taken in 1976. That version of the "Rat Pack" was from the 60s. Flip Wilson's "Geraldine" character was from the 70s. I remember way too many of those images...
Senior...hmm

Mr Potato Head is a 3-D render, probably from Toy Story.

I don't think Cristina Ricci was around in the 50s (Pan Am pic).

Barry

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43

Latest threads

Top Bottom