• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Selling/Trading Panasonic 45-175 & Buying/Trading Panasonic 35-100mm f2.8. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for Hal Knowles (41)

Real Name
Hal
User name: Hal Knowles

Items to sell/buy/trade: Selling/Trading Panasonic 45-175 & Buying/Trading Panasonic 35-100mm f2.8

Prices: Panasonic 45-175mm f4.0-5.6 (Black) @ $225

Ships to: US

Description: I would like to sell or trade out of my collection, the following:

Panasonic 45-175mm f4.0-5.6 (Black)
This lens body, glass, and mounting ring are in excellent, minimally used condition. The front cap is the original from Panasonic, but the rear cap is an Olympus cap. This includes the hood which has some very minor evidence of wear. I do not have the original box, storage bag, nor paperwork. The lens functions well and in my usage has seemed well centered.

I would like to buy or trade into my collection, the following:

Panasonic 35-100mm f2.8
Ideally, this would be the version II lens with all original equipment and packaging. However, I would consider the version I lens or either with just the front/rear caps and hood.

I've listed the sale price for my lens, so clearly any trade for the 35-100mm f2.8 would also come with cash from me. Thanks for inquiring.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS, UPS, or FedEx

Shipping charge: Included in price

Handling time: 24-48 hours

References: eBay user deephal

Additional comments: Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• IMG-1658.jpg
    IMG-1658.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG-1659.jpg
    IMG-1659.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-1660.jpg
    IMG-1660.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG-1661.jpg
    IMG-1661.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG-1663.jpg
    IMG-1663.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG-1664.jpg
    IMG-1664.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG-1665.jpg
    IMG-1665.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 28
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom