1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Selling all Konica Hexanons on eBay

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Bokeh Diem, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    I am listing seven KH AR's lenses on eBay, from the 50's up through the 200mm. All are in excellent to exceptional condition, with one of them new. All are priced well below market value with no reserve. For those of you new to Micro 4/3rd photography, these lenses are compact and well suited to adaptation on our modern short flange-to-sensor bodies.

The auctions end June 27th, 2010

With summer upon us, the market has quietened down and I expect these will offer considerable value. As an example, my pristine 85mmf1.8 opens at 57.50, and the normal selling range for this lens is $262.50 to $401.00

Good luck. Identify yourself as a member of this forum and I will negotiate a price reduction with you upon your winning the lens. Buy the lot and receive a valuable freebie.

Look for my auctions under the moniker 'fringeremnant'.

Bokeh Diem

2. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Bokeh, I hope this is something you want to do and not have to do.
    I will check you out on the bay...
    I go by Lillylooks
    don

3. Bokeh Diem

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    Street;

I've gone sauerkraut. Zeiss, Leitz, Leica and Pany/Leica. Just bought the PL25mm1.4 last night and have to pay for it. Zeiss 200mm/2.8 coming in.... and the 300/f4 on order. Plus, going to get into the Contax G system cameras for some good old fashioned film work. Really miss the silver grain.

I have some fine examples of collectible Minoltas that I won't sell, like the 50mm macro, new, boxed w/ papers, just in.

The Konicas going out are a prized lot.... someone will be very happy, especially if they are from here and buy the lot. I'll even throw in an extra 57mm

Best,

Bokeh D

4. Streetshooter

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Geeze brother....your breakin' my heart...
    your selling all these nice lenses to be stuck with Leica and Zeiss...tsk tsk...whatever shall you do.....I'll pray for a fast sell for you so the pain ends quickly....

I have to sneak to my iphone so I can see what your listing....the wife will not understand....
    Don

5. gcogger

gcogger Mu-43 Veteran

May 25, 2010
    UK
    Graeme
    Your description for the 200mm lens includes a paragraph describing the 135mm! There are no bids yet, so I think you can change the text.

Good luck with the sales :)

6. Bokeh Diem

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    Thanks gc! Missed that... the dog was begging to be taken out on that last listing and distracted me.

Bokeh Diem

7. Streetshooter

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Are these listed on the US Ebay? I couldn't find them on a search.....
    Don

8. Boyzo

Boyzo Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 3, 2010
    Boy thats a major shift in lenses, the PL25mm is a great lens I dont have it but it rates well, center sharpness is exceptional.
    Good luck with the new glass and shed a tear for the old :wink:

9. Bokeh Diem

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    Just far too much overlap and duplication. Trying to keep it simple, usable on a daily basis.

Best,

Bokeh D

Alleyway Sentinels at Dusk
    1130513R.

10. Hey Bokeh -

You're a poet too. Whoever wins these lenses is going to feel happy to have made the purchase. I had promised myself to stop buying lenses, but I had to put a watch on a few.

One quick question. Does the 200mm really have a "built in mounting plate" for a tripod? It doesn't show on the photo and was not common in the 200s of that time.

-josé

11. Bokeh Diem

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    Hello arpoador;

Thanks for the heads up... I should have said 'mounting plate of the camera'. My hand fell off the keyboard.

Hopefully I can alter the information on the auction. Many thanks!

Bokeh Diem

12. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Yummy, those look in beautiful condition... best of luck getting a good price Bokeh :2thumbs:

I love my Hexanons...

E-PL1 + Hexanon 57mm f1.2
    1/800s iso200

Cheers

Brian

13. Bokeh Diem

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    Thanks Brian... 24 hours Left in the Auction

.. and the lenses are still ridiculously cheap. Someone is going to do well.

Bokeh Diem

14. pdh

pdh Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 6, 2010
    any idea about shipping costs to the UK BD?

I bet, by the way, that there are plenty of watchers who will bid up at the last minute ... (check the prices for completed listings of similar) ... I bet they won't sell cheap (or at least, not all of them)

15. Bokeh Diem

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    Hey pdh... I have around twenty responses to questions of shipping Worldwide, the UK among them. Each lens is a different weight... and different delivery models adjust the price dramatically. Take a look!

It's my first auction, so don't really know what to think. But, thanks for the encouragement.

Bokeh D

16. pdh

pdh Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 6, 2010
    aaargh! I missed the 50mm 1.4 by a dollar and then forgot to bid on the 57!

but you got some decent prices in the end I see