Seller ratings on eBay

pterosonus

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Terry
I am a new member and have started to look at what gear members have for sale. They often give their eBay user name and suggest looking them up to see their ratings and how long their account has been on eBay. I can't figure out how to look up ratings given just the user's ID. eBay was no help. Anyone know how it is done? Thanx, pterosonus.

oldracer

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I am a new member and have started to look at what gear members have for sale. They often give their eBay user name and suggest looking them up to see their ratings and how long their account has been on eBay. I can't figure out how to look up ratings given just the user's ID. eBay was no help. Anyone know how it is done? Thanx, pterosonus.
Assuming the seller has an IQ above room temperature and he gives you his seller ID, you don't need to bother checking it. It will be good.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom