• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SELL: Olympus 75-300mm v.II + Access Ships: US & Canada (PRICE LOWERED)

Buy/Sell feedback for MiguelATF (19)

Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
Items to sell: SELL: Olympus 75-300mm v.II + Access

Prices: $285

Ships to: US & CANADA

Description: Selling a lightly used, excellent copy of the Olympus 75-300 f/4.8-6.7 II (version II) of this telephoto zoom. I'm the 2nd owner of this cool relatively small tele-zoom. Am including 3 cool accessories for it, two are 'must have', the 3rd is simply cool. They are a 58mm lens hood (not the original but a very nice and functional Tamron lenshood), and a padded OP/TECH Lens Pouch/protective case. The optional accessory is a Canon 500T double-sided close-up lens, designed to give telephoto-zooms superb Macro capabilities. (The 500T is the predecessor to Canon's lauded 500D lens. Lens hoods are necessary but not included by Olympus and the original lenshood, supposedly, is gargantuan in size.)

If you have a newer Olympus body, my 75-300 v.II can use ProCapture (a feature not available on Panasonic cameras), even though the lens works well on Lumix camera bodies.

THIS LENS WAS ORIGINALLY LISTED AS FOR SALE OR TRADE, BUT NOW IS ONLY FOR SALE. (NOTE: some attached photos show the lens + lenshood mounted on my GX9; the camera is not for sale but the lens is!)

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge: To be split between Buyer and Seller

Handling time: As soon as humanly possible

References: fleabay: miguelatf

Additional comments: Open to reasonable offers below asking price

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• 75-300+hood2.jpg
    75-300+hood2.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 75-300+hood#1.jpg
    75-300+hood#1.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
Here are two photos of the OP/TECH lens pouch for this lens + lens hood. The overall size of the lens + hood is surprisingly bulky but this relatively small and nicely padded pouch fits, holds and protects the whole thing nicely. It's one of the nicer-built lens cases/pouches I've ever used.

NOTE: one of the cool aspects to this pouch - it has a zippered bottom compartment for filters.

OP:TECH_Pouch_#1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

OP:TECH_Pouch_#2.jpg

OP:TECH_Pouch_#3.jpg

Last edited:

Shuttershock

Mu-43 Regular
Hello. I have the V1 of the 100-300 panasonic im trying to replace with the oly. It does not play well with my Em1. if your interested maybe we can work things out.

Shuttershock

Mu-43 Regular
Photos 100-300
D1D9C26B-6AE2-4855-B9E1-74F17C211B5D.jpeg
7642AFA5-565D-434C-B993-1458151F5B27.jpeg

Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
Here are a few more photos - of an accessory I'm INCLUDING with the Olympus zoom: the cool Canon 500T Close-up lens which basically turns this telephoto zoom into a very capable Macro tool. Here it is--

CloseUpLens#1.jpg

A different angle--

CloseUpLens#2.jpg

And sideways---

CloseUpLens#3.jpg

Last edited:
Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
And a few more images of the lens itself--

75-300ii#1.jpg

75-300ii#2.jpg

75-300ii#3.jpg

75-300ii#4.jpg

75-300ii#5.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom