COMPLETED Sell me your 4/3 to µ4/3 adapter that you dont use anymore.. | Location: USA, NY

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by RDM, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Wanting to Buy
    Your 4/3 to µ4/3 adapter that you don't need/use anymore.. Yes I am looking for a little charity here.. :smile:

USA, NY

Recently I had the opportunity to purchase a very good 4/3 lens Unbelievably cheep; so I did. It's on it's way now. I also was in the middle of a transaction on here for a very inexpensive 4/3 to µ4/3 adapter, but a family emergency pulled me away from the internet for almost two days, so after not hearing from me during that time the seller sold the adapter to someone else. Now my lens is coming and I have no adapter. Money is tight so If I can not find something cheaper used, I guess I will buy the $39-$45 Generic Electronic adapter that I see on eBay (in a couple weeks). I am not looking to spend more than that really (Hopefully some Kind person might sell it to me for less) as I am trying to save money where I can, especially since I recently found myself back in school and I don't have a steady income at the moment.

But I figured I could ask on here to see if there are any more benevolent people out there that have an adapter or maybe possibly an adapter and lens combo that they do not use anymore and can let me buy the it for a low price.

Read Story above

Here and eBay (you can message me for my user name)

• Yes, I have read and agreed to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. m.perle

m.perle Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 9, 2013
    New York, NY
    I am located in NYC---UWS.

I have a Panasonic DMW-MA1 (gray). Very little use --- I sold my last 4/3 lens (12-60mm) a while ago.

How much are you offering for local pick-up.
  3. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Not sure about local pickup. I live about an hour drive north of NYC in Orange County. The cost of shipping it would be cheaper than a buss or train ticket into Manhattan. I almost never have a good reason to spend the money for a trip into the city; tho I do have relatives that live all over Westchester (the next county north of NYC) witch I go to see sometimes. My sister in particular, who lives in Harrison, I visit with often. Mostly she comes up here, about twice a week. DO you ever have a reason to venture up north? Maybe I can get her or my brother inlaw to meet ya. I don't know yet tho.
  4. nuclearboy

nuclearboy Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Jan 28, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    I have two olympus mmf-2 adapters and only need one. Send me a PM offer if you still need one. The shipping will be $10.
  5. Claiie

Claiie New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 29, 2014
    I have also one olympus mmf-2 adapter to sell brand new, never used, come in box. Living in NYC so low shipping fee. Send me an PM offer.

I am cycling to Nyack tomorrow so possible meetup over there during the morning if you want to see it and buy it without shipping.
  6. barry13

barry13 Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    I have a new Panasonic, it is listed in the buy/sell forum for $75 incl paypal & shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43
  7. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thank you for offering Barry, but like I mentioned above, that's a lot more than I was considering spending.

All PMs replied too .
  8. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    $55.00 shipped. Oly MMF-2 like new, no box.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.