• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sell me your 4/3 to µ4/3 adapter that you dont use anymore.. | Location: USA, NY

Buy/Sell feedback for RDM (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDM

Mu-43 All-Pro
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
Wanting to Buy
Your 4/3 to µ4/3 adapter that you don't need/use anymore.. Yes I am looking for a little charity here.. :smile:

Story
Recently I had the opportunity to purchase a very good 4/3 lens Unbelievably cheep; so I did. It's on it's way now. I also was in the middle of a transaction on here for a very inexpensive 4/3 to µ4/3 adapter, but a family emergency pulled me away from the internet for almost two days, so after not hearing from me during that time the seller sold the adapter to someone else. Now my lens is coming and I have no adapter. Money is tight so If I can not find something cheaper used, I guess I will buy the $39-$45 Generic Electronic adapter that I see on eBay (in a couple weeks). I am not looking to spend more than that really (Hopefully some Kind person might sell it to me for less) as I am trying to save money where I can, especially since I recently found myself back in school and I don't have a steady income at the moment.

But I figured I could ask on here to see if there are any more benevolent people out there that have an adapter or maybe possibly an adapter and lens combo that they do not use anymore and can let me buy the it for a low price.

Offering
Read Story above

References
Here and eBay (you can message me for my user name)

Acknowledgment
  • Yes, I have read and agreed to the Buy and Sell rules.

RDM

Mu-43 All-Pro
Not sure about local pickup. I live about an hour drive north of NYC in Orange County. The cost of shipping it would be cheaper than a buss or train ticket into Manhattan. I almost never have a good reason to spend the money for a trip into the city; tho I do have relatives that live all over Westchester (the next county north of NYC) witch I go to see sometimes. My sister in particular, who lives in Harrison, I visit with often. Mostly she comes up here, about twice a week. DO you ever have a reason to venture up north? Maybe I can get her or my brother inlaw to meet ya. I don't know yet tho.

Claiie

New to Mu-43
I have also one olympus mmf-2 adapter to sell brand new, never used, come in box. Living in NYC so low shipping fee. Send me an PM offer.

I am cycling to Nyack tomorrow so possible meetup over there during the morning if you want to see it and buy it without shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom