Seems the site is down for a lot of the world

NoTan2

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Paul
It's been working fine for me until this morning and now I can only access the site over a cell connection. Home connection doesn't find the site using any browser. Flushing dns has no effect.
I'll just wait it out.

Angus Gibbins

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Angus
Couple of things:

- DNS changes of this nature take about 24-48 hours to sort.
- Some browsers (Tor, and Firefox now has the option) use their own DNS settings rather than your computer or networks DNS settings, which is why if you have multiple browsers you may get varying results.

If flushing your DNS cache doesn't work, it means that the change hasn't propagated from mu-43's name servers around the internet to your ISP's DNS lookup servers yet.

If it hasn't come back up yet, give it a couple more hours. There's nothing Amin or anyone else can do to speed up this process.

comment23

mu-43 frequent flyer
Real Name
Simon
Was offline for me for most of the weekend but back up now (Monday morning). Only change is the privacy tag blocking the mobile bar.

DDFA8B1D-6C2F-4077-9ECE-CA05860DC973.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

comment23

mu-43 frequent flyer
Real Name
Simon
Rats, I don't know how to get rid of it. I can try to move it. Is one of the other corners of the screen a better place for it?
I don’t know if it’s that big of a deal, other than it looks messy sitting over the mobile bar like that. I appreciate the control it gives me over how the new ad system may track me so I’d like it to remain accessible. Maybe if the mobile bar wasn’t centred that might help. But it might cause other unforeseen issues too.

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom