Seeing PHP errors when posting replies?

dhazeghi

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dara
Is anybody else seeing anything weird when they post replies? I'm seeing various PHP errors in the page, although if I check the original post, the reply has successfully been added. I started seeing these last night.

dhazeghi

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dara
The error message is: warning - only variables should be passed by reference (newreply.php:393).

PandaSPUR

Mu-43 Regular
I started getting that last night.

I did have one weird issue that may have been related. I posted a reply using quick reply, which kicked me to the advanced reply page with a warning about posting only once per 30 seconds. I opened the thread in another tab and didnt see my reply, so I waited 30 secs and replied again. A few minutes later, both posts appear.

EDIT: it just happened again. But this time I see my post after going back to the thread and ignoring the 30 second warning.

Just Jim

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Same as Pandaspur here. or this crazy line of quoted text over and over for lines.

bassman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
The Bassman
Getting it this morning on my iPad. Posts are successful, however. The error references line 389.

jloden

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Jay
Yes, same here, SeriousCompacts, and FujiXSpot as well. I'm also seeing it attempting to double post when using the "quick reply" function (it errors saying I can only post once every 30 seconds and please wait before posting again).

The post is still submitted, it just looks like it's double-posting and there's a PHP variable warning message as well as others noted.

dhazeghi

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dara
Okay, seems like a generalized issue. Hopefully when the weekend rolls around, the admin(s) will have a chance to fix it then.

Jay86

Mu-43 Veteran
Using Safari here and getting the same issue. Almost caused a double post too. FYI site runners.

Top Bottom