Season's Greetings (add your own)

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Uncle Frank, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Uncle Frank

Uncle Frank Photo Enthusiast

Jul 26, 2012
    San Jose, CA
    Best wishes to my fellow u4/3 users.

• Like Like x 8
  2. DownUnderDog

DownUnderDog Mu-43 Regular

Merry Christmas

To all at mu-43, a very Merry Christmas. Especially so to Amin Sabit, and his family. To all the Melbourne walk gang my best wishes and thanks for getting to know you all. May 2013 bring much pleasure from being on this forum. A season greeting also to Icon Industries. Through this forum we have seen evidence of his wonderful family life. May they share much joy during this festive season.
    • Like Like x 7
  3. yktay2

yktay2 Mu-43 Regular

Merry Christmas everyone!
    This photo is taken in Melbourne yesterday and I'd join the Melbourne walk gang next time!
    • Like Like x 7
  4. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Thanks Uncle Frank for opening this up. I would also like to extend my christmas wishes for everyone. To my good forum friends, John (DUD), Joe (Livnius) Gary, Nic, Adubo, Vincent (Spatula boy) Revbob, and also to all the others who have contributed to my photographic progress this year. This year has been a quantum leap in my abilities and I look forward to what next year has in store.

all the best,

It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you . . . yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand.”
    • Like Like x 5
  5. jim_khoo

jim_khoo Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 9, 2010
    Kuala Lumpur
    Season Greeting!

• Like Like x 6
  6. Zariell

Zariell Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 28, 2012
    Bountiful, UT
    Merry Christmas...

Merry Christ-mouse, I hope you all find what you want under your tree, and that the season finds you well!!!

<a href="" title="Merry Christ-mouse!!! by Puffer Photography, on Flickr">[​IMG]"333" height="500" alt="Merry Christ-mouse!!!"></a>
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin .

Oct 9, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Thanks for starting this thread, Frank. Merry Christmas to all the past and present members of and their families. Thanks for making this a great place to hang out and learn. Enjoy the holidays, stay safe, and keep snapping.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Chrisnmn

Chrisnmn Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 26, 2012
    Auckland, New Zealand

Merry christmas guys! wish y'all the best for 2013!
    • Like Like x 7
  9. littleMT

littleMT Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 8, 2012
    Lucille Sanchez
    • Like Like x 8
  10. The Minimalist

The Minimalist Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 19, 2011
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :smile:

• Like Like x 3
  11. dogs100

dogs100 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 12, 2011
    N Devon UK
    Happy and a holy Christmas everyone ... thanks for helping me learn and making me realise I can take better photos ...
    • Like Like x 6
  12. flash

flash Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Apr 29, 2010
    1 hour from Sydney Australia.
    Marry Christmas and a happy new year to all. May your God (or lack thereof) look after you this holidays.

Thanks to all those whove participated in the discussions on this forum. It's been nothing bua acomplete pleasure to share cyberspace with you.

• Like Like x 6
  13. Antonio

Antonio Mu-43 Regular

Jun 27, 2011
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Happy Christmas and a great 2013 to all of you! And great photos regardless of the cameras your using!
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Like it was scripted out of Hollywood - just as darkness fell tonight we got the first snow of the season.

A white Christmas (in the St. Nick of time :biggrin:); not enough to be inconvenient but enough to coat the lawns, streets, and side walks. No snow thrower needed, I used a shovel to clear our walk and the neighbor's.

Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like cardiac arrest in a snow bank.

I hope Santa is good to everyone.

Please be safe over the holidays!

Warmest regards,

• Like Like x 6
  15. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Wishing everyone a Joyous Christmas and a very blessed New Year!
    • Like Like x 5
  16. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Happy Holidays to all.
    • Like Like x 5
  17. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 1, 2012
    Lansing, MI, US
    Let me add my best wishes to all for a safe and happy holiday and a blessed new year.

Sent from my phone. Please pardon my brevity!
    • Like Like x 5
  18. AerialFilm1

AerialFilm1 Mu-43 Regular

Sep 15, 2012
    Wekiva, Florida
    Thirty two years ago today I unwrapped this jem. Mom and dad were paying 3% over prime on an SBA loan, and prime was at its historic high of 21.5%. They still managed scrape up enough to put this in my hands and ignite a passion that burns to this day. I hope that somewhere in the world, some children may be getting their first cameras today, as well as a lifetime of creative happiness.

Merry Christmas everyone

• Like Like x 9
  19. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Merry Christmas all! Let's hope that special lens or camera is under the tree! Be safe and well.
    • Like Like x 5
  20. 0dBm

0dBm Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 30, 2011
    Western United States
    May the holiday season bring all that is good and set the tone for better times ahead. Thank you all for allowing me to be part of this wonderful community. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    • Like Like x 5