Sea kayaking promo video

gnarlydog australia

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Damiano Visocnik
I used a combination of GoPro for on-water scenes and a Olympus E-P5 with kit 14-42 EZ lens for land based locations, with occasional adapted C-mount Cosmicar 50mm f1.4 and other M.Zuiko lenses. On location on West Coast of Sweden and Åland, Finland.

gnarlydog australia

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Damiano Visocnik
fantastic!! so beautiful there, and the last sequences was stunning! We are going there next time for sure! :)
Thank you.
Danny, some scenes are from Åland, from 2015.
As you know this summer has been pretty miserable on the West Coast and I had the opportunity to capture that footage only in one day of sunny weather I had. Opening scene, on water paddling and sailing however are indeed just North of your city. Sunset walking and camp scenes are from East Coast Sweden and Åland.
Next year I rather go back to the Baltic where I have more opportunities for camping (West Coast is too busy for me :rolleyes: )

Danny_SWE

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
ok, Åland also. Thanks for info! Yes it was a strange summer. We were a little south from there (Galterö) three weeks ago and it was fantastic weather. But we said next time we do Bohuslän :)

I liked the spinnaker-looking sail on the kayaks, must have good effect in those winds :)

gnarlydog australia

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Damiano Visocnik
I liked the spinnaker-looking sail on the kayaks, must have good effect in those winds :)
the sails you see on those kayaks are "lateen" style, with a proper mast and boom to catch a wide direction of winds.
On a good day I can go kayaking and pretty much just sail, out and back, with almost no paddling required.
The best fun is however in the surf where the wind allows me to catch the waves that otherwise I could not:

Latest threads

Top Bottom