1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Scylla Bay, Como (Sydney, Australia)

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by PeterB666, Jun 5, 2010.

1. PeterB666

PeterB666 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Tura Beach, Australia
    Peter
    Another dawn shot to add to my collection. This is a few minutes walk from where I live.

Taken about 10 minutes after sunrise, blown out highlights are impossible to avoid but I have done what I can to minimise the impact and I am quite pleased with the results.

The photo is the blending of 3 images using Photomatix's Exposure Fusion process. The base image was a 2 second exposure at f/9.0 and ISO100. The other 2 shots were taken at +1 and -1 EV taken using the Olympus E-P1's AE Exposure bracketing.

The lens of course was my Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm and it was set to 9mm. Love that lens... :2thumbs:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    Really Beautiful! You work well with the 9-18.

3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Nice work Peter - rarely see a dawn myself - you remind me of what I'm missing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.