1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Screen Protector ?

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by BobBill, Dec 1, 2012.

1. BobBill

BobBill Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 29, 2010
    MN USA
    Bob Hively-Johnson
    Forgive the basic ?, but the "seach" thingy fails.

Do touch actions work with a screen protector in place?

2. kenc

kenc Mu-43 Regular

Dec 18, 2011
    In my experience (G3 and EM5) yes, they work fine. I do use relatively thin screen protectors.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Texas
    I use a Zagg screen protector on my E-PL5 & touch functions work just fine :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  4. apbtlvr

apbtlvr Mu-43 Regular

Sep 10, 2012
    NoVa
    Rick
    I have screen protectors on my GX1 & EM-5 and they work just fine. Like with a smartphone, there's no difference in tactile functions. It just works.

Amazon lhas them listed as " Micro Solution Digital Camera Anti-Fingerprint Display Protection Film (Pro Guard AF)" + your specific camera.
    The GX1 version has been on longer and proved durable. Putting one on my EM-5 was the very first thing I did after taking it out of the box.. They come 2 to a package for ~$15.00
    Absolutely recommended.

• Like Like x 1
  5. majordude

majordude Mu-43 Regular

Dec 28, 2012
    Are they matte or clear?

6. jnewell

jnewell Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 23, 2011
    Boston, MA
    That one is glossy, not matte, and I've used it on my OM-D, G5 and prior GX1 with great results.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.